Posts created by valp10

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 14 5:31 PM
I am having the same problem on iPad. Where is it hiding? The last chapter ended abruptly without really settling things, so I'd like to see what the bonus chapter adds.

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 13 8:38 AM
Another iPad user who can't get bonus game scissors because they aren't there. There is a fairly long thread of complaints in the forum. Is anybody working on an update?

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 13 7:08 PM
Yet another iPad user with no scissors in the wall. It's bad enough the scissors aren't there; it's even worse that David says insulting things to you while you try to figure out if there's a work around.

I can't set the candle down either. Is this a technical issue or what? The candle won't even go all the way to the location it's supposed to sit half the time.

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 13 11:22 AM
I'm playing the iPad version, if that makes any difference.

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 13 11:21 AM
I can't take the lotus blossom without the cup, and I don't recall seeing it anywhere. I've read back through the strategy guide and didn't see it there either. Help! Where is it?

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Jan 11, 13 12:38 PM
Same problem with no telescope, AND it won't let me pick up the amulet from the magnet. Can't advance at all now.

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Jan 6, 13 7:49 PM
Thanks, Julia 5201. That helps!

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Jan 6, 13 8:43 AM
The iPad game is different from walkthrough. I can't get past the palace gate, because it needs a flower placed on it to unlock it. I can't find anything in the locations I have access to. Help!!

Oops. Wrong game ..

Help! I'm stuck at the three conch shells. I can't find the orange one. Where is it?

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 12 7:06 PM
I'm short one arrow tile for the pirate box. I've looked through the SG, but can't figure out where to find it. Does any one have a list of where they all are?

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on Jun 17, 12 9:28 AM
Found it. I checked another site's walk through and they showed the exact location.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on Jun 17, 12 9:22 AM
I can't find the right spot in the snow to find the tongs so I can pull out the mailbox flag. I tap on my screen (playing iPad version) and usually get backed out to the previous scene. Help!

posted in Island: The Lost Medallion on Jun 4, 12 7:19 AM
I'm stuck and can't get to the math mini game. I'm missing one piece and cannot find it. Unhappily, this is one of the few FROG scenes the walk through does not give locations for. Any help?

Errorprop wrote:I'm playing this enigmatis: ghosts of maple creek collector's edition on an ipad2.

So, here I am almost at the end of this game and it will not allow me to select the very last object in the barn, the faint tulip in the hidden object game. The hint button shows me the tulip, so I know where it is; it just will not recognize my tap on it. So I cannot get the gas can to drive away in the truck. Any solution to this problem, which feels to me like it is a game bug? I've gone through the strategy guide and can find no missed step. I've closed and reopened the game. I really don't want to start over. I just want to be able to get out of the barn with the gas can. I've never run into a hidden object that once found won't acknowledge the fact that it's found.

Me too. Surely we arent the only two with this problem....

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on May 6, 12 10:17 AM
ihall wrote:hello. how did you get the incense to stay in the burner? ive been trying for a couple days now. frustrating.

Me too. It's frustrating enough to make me quit. Is there a secret to getting it to stay?

Bette_Noire wrote:"....Now if someone could help me with the piano switches. When the switch shows up I can not move it."

I'm having the same problem. Any ideas? Tapping/swiping it doesn't do anything and none of the tools seem to work either.

Me too! Is this one of those technical problems? The walk through video is for devices with a mouse or other pointing tool, so it's not helpful here.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 7, 12 4:54 PM
dako1 wrote:I have tried this game four different times. Reloaded it twice. Cannot collect the 52nd card. There is a portion of the game where you turn right from the main hall and then go right again to collect a knob for light. Cannot be done and there is an entire area that is unavailable. Seems as though a number of people are have the same issue and Big Fish still have not corrected the problem yet. Very discouraging.

I've got the same issues on my iPad version of this game. The walk through blog seems to be very different than the game I've got. Items are in different locations, and I can't seem to find the kitchen and pantry. If theiPad and Mac versions are so different, there should be a walk through for them. It's really confusing and frustrating the awy it is.

I've got the same problem!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator