Posts created by Sandyinuk

posted in Spirits of Mystery: The Last Fire Queen on Mar 21, 18 6:26 AM
finally done that bit bit now stuck on the 3 eyes in the chamber, is no one playing this game?

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast on Mar 17, 18 5:44 AM
have just not long started to play this but up to yet it so boring"

posted in Spirits of Mystery: The Last Fire Queen on Mar 17, 18 5:37 AM
hi, can anyone tell me which symbols go on which guard please? followed the instructions in the book

posted in Atlantis Adventure on Jul 5, 17 5:10 PM
SueEtte wrote:
mygirls1816 wrote:Hey, outthere I've been trying to play the game fringo every since it first came out. but all I get is a black screen. I have to tried to contact the tech support people without any help,if you have had this problem please share how to fix it.

Have the same problem. I was able to play the first time, but since the first day, it gives me my daily bonus but when I hit play, all I get is a black screen. Don't know how to fix.

I also am not able to play Fringo, have tried several times now

posted in Atlantis Adventure on Jul 5, 17 5:02 PM
I can not get past level 15, the next level (16) is not clickable
been trying for ages

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 14, 17 12:36 AM
Tyvm jaid_ diah

was a huge shock and surprise

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 13, 17 1:41 PM
Hi

Just wondering if anyone here has ever got three chests on the jackpot game?

Also recently I have not been able to click on items on the board, I thought it was my mouse but even when I changed it , it still is the same.
I have to keep clicking the mouse until it the item I want opens, IE: I click on say the study and it does not respond, only way can go in the study is to go to side menu lol.

I asked about the treasure chest game is I actually won it today! Been playing for a long time and thought no one ever won it, never seen anyone in the UK anyhow win unless am mistaken!

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest on Aug 11, 16 5:20 AM
Be better if it did not constantly freeze, I have given up trying to play it

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest on Aug 11, 16 5:17 AM
Awful game, it constantly freezes and will not let you carry on, very disappointed, not sure if anyone else having problems?
I am using Chrome on windows 8

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 13, 16 5:54 AM
thank you Librarian, I am sure I played yesterday! I know people win the blue gems or whatever they are called, be nice if I could as refuse to buy them! lol

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 13, 16 4:19 AM
Anyone else having problems with this game today? All I am getting is a white screen and says loading then nothing

I would also like to know if anyone has won the jackpot they have each day, despite going on the games at different times I have never won, had 2 chests but that is it!

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill on Apr 27, 16 10:19 AM
Have reported this as not able to carry on the game

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill on Apr 27, 16 6:49 AM
same here, every time try do the fuse box I get run time error. Not happy

posted in Parallels Cross on Apr 11, 16 7:36 AM
I only have 4 books, please where is the number 5? I keep also keep getting sent back to the fountain bit, ( have done fountain) but hint says nothing to do here, clicked the map and that is only area showing not done

posted in Parallels Cross on Apr 11, 16 6:42 AM
Awful boring game with no help! No clues,no walk through, am stuck at the fountain and trying to get the boy in the lab to turn round!

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames on Dec 18, 15 7:52 AM
anyone know how to do the stone owl? I have got the orb and done 3 of the 4 puzzles but can not figure how to do the owl, followed the drawing on the piece paper but it does not work!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 20, 15 8:17 AM
Hi, is there a problem with this game? I just went to play it and get a yellow screen! It was fine yesterday

posted in Magic Gate: Faces of Darkness on Apr 9, 15 8:39 AM
Fell like asking for a refund tbh, I have been trying for last 2 days now to find last piece of mirror, not happy

posted in Magic Gate: Faces of Darkness on Apr 9, 15 8:35 AM
There is definite a glitch as I have tried several times now to finish this game but the last piece of mirror is not there, I have been everywhere several times and read the dialogue but no joy, very disappointed

posted in Magic Gate: Faces of Darkness on Apr 6, 15 11:58 PM
I have searched and searched, for the final piece of the mirror but I am not able to find it, I went back to the King and read the dialogue again but it did not help so no I am not able to finish the mirror

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator