Posts created by duwop59

my problem too! been all over cannot get passed this one part!! needs a fix asap!!!

keeps telling me to go to target on knight dummy but won't do ANYTHING!!!

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 13 10:17 AM
I am in bonus play on hos and it wants me to get emerald ring off peg to go to lions mouth??? I am soooooooo stuck!!!

posted in Motor Town: Soul of the Machine on Feb 17, 13 5:33 AM
SAME HERE!! NEED 4 DIGIT CODE!!!

im in where the hidden o scene was and finished but it still leads me back to the market hand touches plate nothing happens cant get thru this!!!

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 12 4:23 PM
i just did what someone else said, custom curser and minimize screen and it worked!!! now i cant figure out how to cool bow......??????

I KEEP PUTTING THE TOKEN OF THE NURSE ON THE TV SCREEN IN THE MONITOR ROOM AND IT WILL NOT LET ME CLICK ON IT IN ANY WAY!!!!! GOING CRAZY!!!! HELP!!! READY TO DITCH ANOTHER MCF GAME!!!

CANNOT GET TO HORSE TO PUT HEAD ON!!! NOR FIIND THE CLOWN TO PUT IN PINBALL MACHINE!!! HELLLPPPP!!!!

i too am having issues, kicks me out my computor shuts down by its self!!!! i regret getting this game and now tom new game doing same thing!! doesnt happen with my other games!!! i think i want a refund!!!!

fan
 posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 11 3:42 AM
i cannot find the far left staue to trigger **** game to get fan etc ikeep going to cemetery it says statue park??? hhheeelllppp!!!!!!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 11 3:40 AM
ladder is in the hotel in the bar on left as you enter almost miss it

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on May 5, 11 4:00 PM
stuck in room with clock on both sides tring to make it 4:00 but nothing happens!!! cant get out of there!!

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Oct 10, 10 3:47 PM
im having same problem!! only,i cant get the pictures in right order no matter how many times i do it!!!! cant get down stairs hint just keeps saying in lifes order! duh!

when you go up to tower go into room first pull the lever then hurry and go down the gate was opened then i went back up and did the stAINED glass then back to the gate and proceeded from there this is all after i restarted game from begining i finally finished even the bonus game it is a good game second time around you will be more aware and look all places- good game -just mad it took me sooooo long to figure out!!!!

must be the game!!! i am stuck there just like the rest!!! great game if we can figure it out!!!!

must be the game!!! i am stuck there just like the rest!!! great game if we can figure it out!!!!

ME TOO!!! CANT FIND THE OIL ,LADLE TOGIVE TO COOK SO I CAN GET KNIFE TO CUT CHEESE CANT GET OUT OF DUNGEON HELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!

can't get back outside to cut the branches next to castle stuck under grate cant find the window on right up in tower

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator