Posts created by felinedevine

posted in New York Mysteries: Secrets of the Mafia on May 25, 14 8:25 PM
I don't have a solution for you, but my hint button doesn't work either. I was just looking in the forum to see if this was an issue for anyone else when your blog caught my attention. This might be a glitch with the game. If you have found a solution since posting, please let me know.

Thanks

posted in New York Mysteries: Secrets of the Mafia on May 25, 14 8:17 PM
Has anyone had any issues with the hint button? I am more then half way through this game, and suddenly my hint button doesn't work. I tried quitting and going back to the game but still not working. I have never had this problem with a game. I am stumped as to what to do. Any suggestions?

posted in Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines on Oct 11, 13 5:44 PM
I too am stuck in the burning room. I have tried going in every direction and nothing. I would appriciate any tips please!

posted in Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition on Sep 3, 13 6:23 PM
I too am at the mine entrance and got the black screen with the hand/curser going crazy. This has to be a glitch since so many are experiencing the same thing. Does anyone have a solution for resolving this?

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 14, 13 9:58 PM
I can't get the spider's legs to move no matter what I do. I have tried everything including going through the guide to see if I missed anything but I didn't. This must be another glitch among the many this game apparently has.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 14, 13 9:42 PM
I am having the same problem. I thought maybe I was missing something but I looked through the guide, and I did not miss a thing. I wonder if this is some kind of technical glitch. If you find an answer, please post it.

Thanks

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Sep 2, 11 8:59 PM
has anyone had any problems clicking on the 6 pair of eyes found in a seek and find in the game "nightmare realm,collector's addition? i haven't had any issues with this game except for that, so i don't believe it's a technical problem. i have done everything i can think of,even going so far as to uninstall and reinstall the game. i can't move on until i figure this out. any advice will be appriciated.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 11 8:13 PM
This is one of those games that is totally worth purchasing. It is a long game (if you like long games,which i do). You feel as though you have gotten your money's worth. I loved all the different puzzles and just the whole game in general. Cudos for this game Bigfish!!! They should all be this good.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Jan 20, 11 8:38 PM
i am stuck in the cimema. i have to take a pic of the symbol that is being used, which is two boxes and an exclamation mark. supposedly it's in the auditorium, but i don't see it anywhere. please help!!

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Jan 20, 11 8:36 PM
i am stuck in the cimema. i have to take a pic of the symbol that is being used, which is two boxes and an exclamation mark. supposedly it's in the auditorium, but i don't see it anywhere. please help!!

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Jul 25, 10 9:44 AM
I too am stuck on the slider puzzle. This is soooooooooo frustrating!!! Also there seems to be no reset. I had to start again by loading an earlier save I used the hints that were suggested by doing the corners first, but that didn't help. I like this game, but i guess i will not finish it because of this ridiculous puzzle. Too bad, but i don't want to waste anymore time trying to solve it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator