Posts created by Paige63

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call on Dec 24, 14 8:23 AM
Merry Christmas to all!

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 5, 14 12:39 PM
Thanks Doreen. I was stuck at the same place!

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 14 8:16 AM
I just bought 2 CE games that were on the list of games that qualify and I received 3 punches for each game. I don't know if you buy a CE not on the list you will get 3 punches.

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 24, 14 10:00 AM
Wow! Just finished the game thanks to help from forum tips. It really made you think and not having any skip button really made it quite an adventure! Only took me about 7 hours to complete! LOL

posted in Plagiarii on Nov 13, 13 9:23 AM
Once again a game with things so small I can't see them. No buy for me!

posted in Treasure of the Caribbean Seas on Nov 11, 13 9:46 AM
Every thing was so small, these old eyes could not find a lot of things! Will leave it for the younger generation to play. No buy for me!

Hespera wrote:Based on the demo

I beta tested this game and wasn't at all impressed and that hasn't changed with the demo. Even with the custom choices, it is just too easy and provides no challenge whatsoever.

The game has okay graphics, but the story wanders (not in a good way) and one soon loses all sense of it. Rather than a sense of adventure, I got a sense of utter and complete boredom. And trying to find objects (or pieces of objects) amid all the screen renderings was frustrating instead of fun.

As always, you should try the demo and see how you like it, because everyone is diffe
ent. But it wasn't my cup of tea.

I also beta testedd this game and felt it was way too childish! No buy for me!

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 13 8:17 AM
I, too, thank all the reviewers I am not too good at writing them so I count on the reviews to help me decide which game to buy!

posted in Jeweller: The Cursed Treasures on Oct 4, 13 8:36 AM
I love Match 3 games but I play them to relax. Will not buy a game that does not have an untimed mode!

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 13 9:25 AM
There is a map by your journal and it shows where something needs to be done. It can also be used to jump to that location. The story is a familiar one, find your children. The HO scenes are not junkpiles and have a few interactive steps you need to do. I am on the fence with this one. The graphics are well done but I don.t know if it is CE worthy!

posted in Calavera: Day of the Dead on Jul 21, 13 7:42 AM
Walkthrough is up on the link above!

oasis53 wrote:This is NOT a CE game...maybe if you are 10 years old..very childish..way too easy...boring...must click on an object and click another object to make anything happen at all...whoa BF..disappointing..

I agree 100%! Certainly is not a CE and will not get the SE either. The HOS were junk piles and the graphics were awful. The fairy's voice was annoying! The only positive thing I can say about this game is that you can customize the timing of the hint and skip buttons! No buy for me!

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 7, 13 9:32 AM
I lasted for 30 minutes in the demo and then got stuck. The hint button is not very useful at all. The graphics are bright and colorful and it was good to have a map. However I don't like that the map does not show where an action is needed. The hint system and the map make this a no buy for me,

posted in Mysteries of the Undead on Apr 30, 13 11:08 AM
Mirinah wrote:I received an access violation while playing the tutorial in the first room. Went back into the game, and didn't like that the mouse was not interactive so I had to blindly click on everything. No Sale.

Same thing happened to me but after reading the reviews. not interested in trying to get the game to work!

posted in Strange Cases: The Faces of Vengeance on Apr 6, 13 7:34 AM
Thanks for the reminder! The code worked for me!

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 13 9:41 AM
ditsylilg wrote:I keep getting frozen at the beginning when talking to the boy on the bike. I reloaded directx, but it doesn't help.

I am having the same problem

posted in Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 13 12:41 PM
minesita wrote:I'm going to buy the CE, because for what I read is the same the 2nd. Grim Facade: you have to play the BC in order to understand properly the story.
Besides, thank you BF , for let me collect the credits 25% off.
Now going to play !

I had credits left from the sale and needed 3 more punches to complete a card so I also bought the CE!

posted in Deadly Voltage: Rise of the Invincible on Jan 22, 13 9:32 AM
I also read all the reviews. If a game is rated highly, I will always try it. If it gets a majority of bad reviews then I know it's not a game I would enjoy. Thank you to all of you who take the time to write comprehensive reviews. I appreciate it!

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 18, 12 8:12 AM
So glad there is an update and it works Thanks BFG. You have made my day!

posted in Paris 1925 on Oct 1, 12 9:44 AM
I've never posted before either but I have to agree that this game is bad! The puzzles did not work and the hint button was not very helpful at all.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator