Posts created by BillyeLH

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 24, 18 11:32 PM
If anyone wants to trade, I have 2 Golden Fins, 2 Golden Dice, 2 Golden Eggs & 1 Golden Spear. I need all the Abrasive Wheel except for Golden Sand and the Golden Lily.

Just let me know!

Billye

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 23, 18 5:32 PM
You can't get rid of me that easy, Annie!

Hugs to Draeko, you & your hubbie!

Billye

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 20, 18 10:32 AM
Trying to find pow_wow & spotleopard. Would like to have them again as my neighbor in P8! Any help would be appreciated!

I have spotleopard as neighbor.

I won't be able to play much until Tuesday.

Thanks,
Billye

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 20, 18 8:37 AM
I came over to the Dark Side last night! LOL!

My P8 ID is Qyki8Y!

My neighbors didn't migrate over as of this time! Hope to get them back!

Billye

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 20, 18 6:08 AM
Does anyone know how long it takes for your BF neighbors to transfer over to P8?

Thanks, Billye

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 19, 18 7:37 PM
To all my neighbors!

Against my better judgement, I have decided to go to the "Dark Side"! That is I'm moving to PM8. What will all the changes going on here on BF, I feel it is time. I've tried to hold off moving to PM8. I will try to come back daily & gift.

Good luck to you all!

Billye

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 19, 18 10:24 AM
I have sent 4 PMs today and all had a subject! But when I sent them, none of them had a subject. And, as you know, they can't read them without a subject.

Ghostt, make sure that you have the correct Cap or no caps on the code. If you don't use a Cap when it has a Cap, the code will be incorrect. You can't copy & paste! That won't work! You have to type it.

Billye

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 18, 18 12:23 PM
Mcquigan, you can right click the web site & copy it. Then you should be able to paste it here. Hope that helps so you don't have to tell a lot of people the url.

Billye

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 6, 18 10:57 AM
Thank you very much, Murrumbidgee!

Billye

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 6, 18 9:49 AM
I can't get on RoM. I keep getting this message:

The webpage at https://tv-bf.playme8.ru/iframe/index.php might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Is Rom discontinued?

Billye

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 2, 18 10:18 AM
Are you sure that you aren't asking about playing in Midnight Castle?

Billye

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 2, 18 10:16 AM
Hello, Briana!

I don't know how much longer I will continue to try to play RoM on BF, but as long as I play you are welcome to be my neighbor. I will send you an invite.

Just know that there are no new challenges & it is difficult to do an expedition anymore since there are so few of us left on BF. Also, there are some players that will not gift you the items that you put on your wish list. When they don't help you with the items that you need, you might concern deleting them. We have so few neighbors that ones that don't help you are really a waste of your time.

If you have any questions, you can PM me. Welcome!

Billye

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 31, 18 7:27 PM
Desp1na wrote:Wishing all the moderators and players a Blessed Easter
and
to all the Russian/Greek Orthodox players for next weekend.

Also for all our Jewish players wishing you
health and happiness over Passover.

Ditto from me to all players!

Billye

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 31, 18 9:37 AM
Dear Jo & Kathie,

Thank you so much for your heart-felt words! All the concern & love for my family & myself has been overwhelming!

We still haven't heard his recorded confession & we may never hear it. They did say it wasn't racially motivated.

Thanks for the prayers. I can always use them! My prayers are with all my RoM friends!

Happy Easter to all that celebrate Easter tomorrow & an early Happy Easter to the ones that celebrate it later (in case I forget when you celebrate Easter)!

Hugs, Billye

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 30, 18 3:11 PM
My dear sweet Annie!

Thank you so much for your kinds words! You are a true friend!

Hugs to you & Draeko!

Billye

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 28, 18 9:00 AM
Dear Kathy,

So sorry that you are going to have surgery! Is it on your shoulder? I will be praying that the Lord guide the surgeon's hands & for a speedy recovery with complete success!

Please hurry back! You are & will stay in my 'hood as long as you want or until they shut us down!

Hugs & blessings,

Billye

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 24, 18 9:13 AM
LMRO, ROLF! Can't help it Lindsay if you can't spell! Tomato, tamotto! LOL! Love you & Gabrielle! And, in the South, it is neigh burr, Jenn! So, see Lindsay it is pronounced different everywhere!

You are so welcome, Gabrielle! It is true!

Hugs to everyone of you!

Billye

Still LMRO!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 23, 18 9:36 AM
Gene_Machine, I will send you an invite & if you have any questions you can PM me. I have a link that you might find interesting. This is about sharing tips to newbies! Also, check the thread about tips at the top part of the forum.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/257866.page

By the way, glca is a wonderful neighbor/neighbors even with them being on P8. They still gift me & you can't go wrong with having glca as a neighbor!

Billye

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 22, 18 5:54 PM
Thank you, bfgArinelle & all the Moderator team! It was a bad couple of weeks but thank God it is over!

Again, thank you all & thanks for all your hard work!

Hugs to you all,
Billye

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 22, 18 9:15 AM
Thank you so much, Gabrielle & John!

Hugs, Billye

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator