i cn't pick up the salad anyone know how

posted in Supermarket Management 2 on Oct 6, 11 11:08 PM
me to but no one is answering

posted in Supermarket Management 2 on Oct 6, 11 11:07 PM
so whats the secret iam stuck on 11 to

posted in Supermarket Management 2 on Oct 1, 11 10:18 PM
can't get pass 5-7

posted in Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action! on May 19, 11 9:34 AM
i can't get off the level 24 i think where the witch changes the cakes and people before i have a chance to serve them any tips tried help

posted in Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action! on May 19, 11 9:34 AM
i can't get off the level 24 i think where the witch changes the cakes and people before i have a chance to serve them any tips tried help

posted in Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action! on May 19, 11 9:31 AM
i am stuck on level 24 where the witch changes the cakes is there some how to get off this one i never can make them fast enough before she changes them help

posted in Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action! on May 19, 11 9:31 AM
i am stuck on level 24 where the witch changes the cakes is there some how to get off this one i never can make them fast enough before she changes them help

posted in Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action! on May 19, 11 9:30 AM

posted in Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action! on May 19, 11 9:30 AM

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 30, 10 9:24 PM
i haven't got a answer either on 5.8 and can try it all ways and still get no where need help to but no one answers?????

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 24, 10 12:09 AM
sorry me to been on it for weeks and the fun is gone don't know about wd games anymore depressing

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 24, 10 12:07 AM
i also agree the fun is just not there i am on 5.8 and it is so not fun anymore and the part fun and relaxing after work i also do it for the same thing i'd be better off staying at work and being stressed i will miss wd games this is alittle to much have been on it seems forever

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 10, 10 1:28 AM
just finished it after 4 weeks of headaches first buy 1 light 1 up grade of food and flo fast service then wait to see where the bride and groom wants to sit then put them all at the table they want and feed them but feed the bride and groom first then right away put them back up under the alter in the mean time set and feed the rest but instead of worring about the bride and groom flirting make sure you set them with who ever they want to sit with even if it isn't together just make sure you seat them where they want like if the bride wants to sit with the lady and the groom wants to sit somewhere else then do that because you get more points seating them where they want to go then them flirting but if they want to sit at the same table but with different people then do that but seat them together to get the flirt bonues but if they want different tables then sit them where they want after along time and lots and lots of trys i finally won and bellieve me i was ready to cancel this game took me i month to get it good luck just dobn't worry about the bride and groom flirting seat them where they want on worry about it if they want to sit at the same table different people seat them to gether even if they are asking different any other time thur out the game seat them where they want and hurry right after you seat them take them rght away back to the alter so you can seat them again and again and again this is where you get your points from seating them everywhere and getting them back to the altr to seat them againgood luck

posted in Atlantis Quest on Aug 29, 10 10:42 PM
hi not to interrup hope i spelled that right but i have all the atlantis quest and i really enjoyed them alot better then what i am on now which is wd4 i can't seem to get pass level 5.2 no matter what i do has anyone got thur it and can give me some clue on how to do it atlantis quest took me a little while but it is passable some of the time it was just luck i will have to go in it again and try it again and let you know i know the last level was a little frastrating but i love the game i am new so i am sure there is alot of people better at this then me i play for fun so when it gets so the fun is gone i leave the game that is how wd4 is right now the fun is gone turbo subs i have been on for at least 5 months noe and still have not passed level 32 i keep trying and yes i agree you do have a right to try before buying sometimes it looks like fun and it turns out to be a headache but they are only games and if we can find people to help us thur it maybe the headache will go away and the fun returns but i still like them all i bought flo detectives and i hate it its new and i didn't enjoy at all so i put them on ebay and sell them then they aren't a headache anymore lol will try to help and get back to you if anyone has answer to level 5.2 would be greatly appreciated thanks

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 29, 10 10:27 PM
i hate to just give up i have always liked wd but the fun has left me mad thanks to a gamer by the of mo12 is the only reason i got thur 5.1 i wish who ever she or he is would help me with 5.2 that would be nice if some had a clue how to get thur it i am new at this and i don't play to see who's best i play for fun and the fun is running out of this weeks the turbo subs are the same way have been on it for months and still have not got pass 32 level help please

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 29, 10 10:23 PM
i am new t this what is a walk thou i can't get thur 5.2 either 5.1 was bad enough

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 29, 10 11:58 AM
dink378 wrote:Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong in 5.1. I can't get through it.
Thanks!

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 29, 10 12:00 AM
yea i barely made it thur 5.1 took weeks and help on 5.2 would be nice

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator