Posts created by je_peche

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 18 3:14 PM
...experiencing problems with the flickering screen??

I uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, same issue. SO DISAPPOINTED.

Not in my inventory, and game will not allow me to pick it up by the front door. I can't proceed without it! HELP!!??

same issue here. any love from the techs thread? I didn't see anything. UGH that's two games in a row, BF. c'mon!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 16 8:52 PM
Hey terri -

I backed all the way out of the game and then went back in and the map piece is there...I think I can progress now...hope this helps...

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 16 8:51 PM
Hey terri -

I backed all the way out of the game and then went back in and the map piece is there...I think I can progress now...hope this helps...

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 16 8:51 PM
Hey terri -

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 16 6:05 PM
I've done everything I can do. I keep hitting "hint" and it's not showing me what to go for. SPOILER:inventory includes notebook & pen, pliers, vial opener, dog and the letter Z. Map piece for the room upstairs disappeared from my inventory when I got thrown in the cell....

Help?
Thanks....

posted in Grim Tales: Crimson Hollow Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 16 9:32 PM
that worked!! Thank you!!!

posted in Grim Tales: Crimson Hollow Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 16 7:51 PM
welp...glad I'm not the only one?

I chopped the tree roots with the axe...the cat came flying out and there were some pieces that I was supposed to collect but before I could there was a cut scene and then the tree roots grew into arms and the pieces I need are stuck and so am I. grrr. let me know if you get anywhere, bigblue64.

posted in Grim Tales: Crimson Hollow Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 16 3:11 PM
Dungeon "Past" with the tree arms? I can't do anything! I'm supposed to get to the skeleton or the trunk or something, but.....nuttin'. help!

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Axiom Butcher Collector's Edition on May 3, 16 12:42 PM
anyone having trouble putting this together? I can't seem to do it.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Axiom Butcher Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 16 1:02 PM
PLEASE HELP ME.

This is the second time I've loaded a game that won't activate, error code 806400...I've done the Dr. Felix thing and sent a report the first time around and all I got was a free game, which is fine, but now it's happened again but I think it might be my computer but I don't know how to fix it.

PLEASE?
anyone??

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 10, 15 9:27 PM
I look forward to these every year - they're so weird and random. Everything is such a mess I sometimes find them more difficult than some of the regular games!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

*spoiler* embalming a frog was a new low for me. just' sayin'.

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 15 5:29 PM
Windows 10. I adjusted my settings to 15 second skip...skip isn't working at all. I hate (HATE) mini games. UGH

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 15 5:28 PM
I'm having a terrible time trying to play this game!! It "sticks" on everything, I can't pick up items easily from inventory and it freezes. I'm using Windows 8, never had an issue with Mad Head before but this is ridiculous.

posted in Sea of Lies: Tide of Treachery Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 15 10:17 PM
I am completely stuck on the beach outside the mansion. (spoiler) I have the sharpening stone which I am supposed to use on the whale bone to get the knife to cut the hammock (end spoiler) but nothing is working. I've consulted strat guide, hints, placed item over everything I can think of.

Anyone? you're welcome to message me if you don't want to reveal here!

Thanks!

posted in Phantasmat: The Dread of Oakville Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 15 8:30 AM
I took a two-year hiatus from online games and came back to them about 6 months ago. I was disappointed to see that nothing had changed in most of the games and that devs hadn't come up with anything really "new"; could barely bring myself to finish main games, let alone bonus games, because most were so boring. However, this latest installment of the Phantasmat series had me from the beginning! I was engaged in the story and thought the mini game and the HOGs were really well done. Outstanding artwork, great gameplay! Played all the way through and straight to the bonus game. This is a really well done game! More please!!

Is there a patch or fix on the way? I'd like to play this game but will not buy after reading these issues as I'm on Windows 8 and likely to have the same. Anybody? Bueller?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator