Posts created by cdminot

posted in Inbetween Land on Aug 26, 12 3:43 PM
Thanks Cherbtoo! I did find everything a few minutes after posting this! Felt really stupid too! The rail I needed was right in plain sight - I just kept overlooking it. But no worries now - I got thru that ok!

posted in Inbetween Land on Aug 26, 12 11:36 AM
I have an issue with exiting and re-entering the game - I have had to uninstall and reinstall 3 times now - very frustrating; is anyone else having this issue when you access the game you just get a black screen?

posted in Inbetween Land on Aug 26, 12 11:31 AM
I am at the rail puzzle where you use the rail to feed the creature - I cannot find the final rail piece OR the final piece for the round key, any help out there?

posted in Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town on Aug 20, 12 2:39 PM
I just played the HOG for the holy water, and it's not in my inventory - I need this to play the skull minigame in the cemetary - anyone have any ideas?

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 10, 12 12:26 PM
Thanks so much, Wheals1! I have backtracked all over the place looking for that! Now, off to finish this game!

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 10, 12 7:09 AM
Ok, I have got thru this WHOLE game, and cannot find the stinkin' lever you use with the code to release the clamps. Can anyone help?

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 12 12:28 PM
I have backtracked pretty far looking for the first ring, any clues - help very much appreciated!

Thanks MargieB, that's the one in the magazine? I did do that, but never got anything!
But thank you for the help!

Where the heck is the feather to tickle that fat lady's foot? I am stumped can't get the second book!

It does, it does!!! rotflmao, never thought of abusing my plush fish! This absolutely cracked me up! Must drag mine out and try this - this is the most frustrating game ever! BFGSPCF, come take me away, I am ready to be locked up just for the cursing this game is making me do!

Thanks, y'all, figured it out right after I posted this! I wasn't pulling the lever down! Felt like an idiot! lol

@ XxShadowxX - I have been trying to follow the code, and how to put them in order - however, 6 numbers and only NWSNw - how do you get 6 numbers in four directions?

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night on Sep 19, 11 11:54 PM
@ JoBee1215 - I think it's very worth buying the CE - don't think you will regret that a bit. I bought the SE, and as soon as I have the extra money, will be purchasing the CE!

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night on Sep 19, 11 11:45 PM
I just got done playing the SE of Sacra Terra. At first I thought, oh brother, another asylum game!

Was I ever wrong! This has got to be one of the best **** games I've played! The storyline was excellent, what is better than saving the soul of an innocent victim? The hidden object scenes were great, and tough, which I really like! The puzzles were just difficult enough to be interesting, while easy enough to get through them.

I did not find all the morphing objects (11 short), so I went back through the entire game before I finished, and did pick up a few more. I didn't see the point of them, as many here stated, but they are fun to try to find.

My only regret is that I didn't get the CE; so when I have the extra money, this is one that will definitely be worth purchasing. I also just bought the Mystery Legends - Beauty and the Beast CE, should have not bothered. It was just ok; compared to this one, I'm really mad at myself for the wasting the money, and not getting Sacra Terra CE. It's a much better game, and lasted almost 3 times longer than the other one. Really weird, considering the Sacra Terra game is 327 mb, and Beauty and the Beast is over 850!

Sacra Terra is, in my opinion, as good, if not better than Return to Ravenhearst. That has been my favorite for a long while, and I think it just got replaced.

So, if you're looking for good long intense and fun **** game, buy this one, most definitely!

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night on Sep 19, 11 11:24 PM
I just got done playing Sacra Terra, the regular edition; and clicked on the walkthrough b/c I missed 11 of the morphing objects. Half of the blog walkthrough did not show up; just boxes w/red Xs where the pics should have been - is this an issue w/the blog, or could it be my computer?

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night on Sep 19, 11 11:24 PM
I just got done playing Sacra Terra, the regular edition; and clicked on the walkthrough b/c I missed 11 of the morphing objects. Half of the blog walkthrough did not show up; just boxes w/red Xs where the pics should have been - is this an issue w/the blog, or could it be my computer?

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night on Sep 19, 11 11:23 PM

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Jul 19, 11 1:50 PM
Does ANYONE know the solution for the sword and shield puzzle? Walkthrough is wrong - AGAIN!!!!

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 11 1:48 PM
I got them all; but only after playing easy mode, then hard mode; in one, bite all the girls; in the other, don't bite any girls. It has two different endings, depending on what you do to the girls; if you bite them all, you get collect pluto artifact; if you don't bite any girls; you get destroy pluto artifact. Once you have an achievement in one mode, it's good for both easy and hard modes. Took several times playing, I was having trouble with the Rooster puzzle, but there's a you tube video link in the forum that show's how to pass that in easy mode.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 6, 11 8:14 PM
I got the keycard code in the walkthrough - it's 1-1-1-8-6-7-3-1; the information on the puzzle instructions is a little misleading, but I had no problem after entering the the numbers given in the walkthrough.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator