Posts created by quackieduck

posted in Elven Legend 5: The Fateful Tournament on Mar 23, 18 1:52 AM
You buy the seeds from the trader and plant them in the hole so a tree grows. You need a lot of water on this level!

posted in Elven Legend 5: The Fateful Tournament on Mar 23, 18 12:54 AM
Stuck on level 20 - how do you get enough water to open the box?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 29, 17 1:51 AM
KS64 wrote:I have reached the limit of the game. When is the next update expected? Would be nice to move on

Seems there's a lot of us stuck at the end when we can't make progress until an update arrives - any news?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 15, 16 12:13 AM
Can't get enough amber to upgrade the buildings so I'm stuck and it's getting boring. The dives take ages and only produce enough amber to upgrade enough to raise the magic limit about 30 points - the next area to clear needs a limit of 7000 and I'm on 5000 and something. Boring boring boring - need to see some progress.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 9, 16 3:34 PM
The game is now spoilt as all i do is try to gather amber for the stupid upgrades that only give a MINUTE increase in magic capacity! I was enjoying it until this so called "upgrade"!

posted in Super Granny 6 on Apr 25, 11 8:29 AM
There is something wrong with the bottom switch as it sticks - how can I resolve this? It's impossible to get to the jackhammer when this switch sticks for 3-4 secs each time.

posted in Super Granny 6 on Apr 25, 11 8:26 AM
gottaski wrote:Have tried for several weeks now and can't stand this anymore. Have always loved Granny but this is just annoying. I even downloaded V 10005 and it didn't help. No matter how much time I have when I reach the bottom, the switch hesitates more than other switches and even if I had 12 seconds when I hit the switch, I only have 4 or 5 seconds left when I can move again. It never changes no matter what I do. I have tried all suggestions and have plenty of time when I reach the switch but it robs my time before I can move again. Does anyone know a way to just skip this level?
Thanks.

I'm having the same problem - I make it to the bottom switch with plenty of time but the switch just sticks. I'm giving up if there is no solution to this as there is obviously a fault somewhere.

posted in Super Granny 6 on Apr 25, 11 8:24 AM
gottaski wrote:Have tried for several weeks now and can't stand this anymore. Have always loved Granny but this is just annoying. I even downloaded V 10005 and it didn't help. No matter how much time I have when I reach the bottom, the switch hesitates more than other switches and even if I had 12 seconds when I hit the switch, I only have 4 or 5 seconds left when I can move again. It never changes no matter what I do. I have tried all suggestions and have plenty of time when I reach the switch but it robs my time before I can move again. Does anyone know a way to just skip this level?
Thanks.

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 28, 10 7:13 AM
Yes - I've also completed the bakery challenge only to find I have only half the map pieces. Life's too short to wait around for these to appear. Won't be buying anything like this again - much too slow and boring (I enjoyed Gemini!)

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 28, 10 7:08 AM
knaughthead wrote:I have picked up all pieces that have appeared and havecompleted the bakery challenge and it still says waiting for map pieces. I'm really sorry I purchased this game

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 10 3:52 PM
mouseclick2 wrote:Eureka, I found the answer to the soldiers in the pan. YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE TABLE WITH THE BULLETS AND CLICK ONTO THE PIECE OF PAPER IN THE BACKGROUND WITH THE STEP BY STEP DIRECTIONS!! THIS WORKS I TRIED IT AND BEFORE IT I WAS AS BAFFLED AS EVERONE ELSE AS WHY THE SOLDIERS WOULD NOT GO INTO THE PAN!!

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jul 29, 10 11:52 AM
AGREED - all that puzzling & the story just fizzled out! Needed a lot more BITE!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator