Posts created by grannnydee

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jul 17, 13 5:36 PM
I put all the skulls in order. I can't seem to end the game. I have a bone left over had one for the dog and one went into garbage disposal. I played the game to the end ..all the skulls light.. the voice keeps saying hurry up time is runing out.. help help help

posted in Hello Venice on Jul 5, 12 6:29 AM
can anyone help with tips on how to pass level 36??? please. please, please

posted in Cradle of Persia on Jun 25, 12 10:43 AM
I see no one responded to you. I too have tried everything with silver E things. I also have looked thru the help area and nothing was mentioned. I hope someone will answer you. I'd sure like to find out. I have been unable to get the 3 of them together to see what happens..but no luck.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on May 25, 12 5:08 PM
Thank you for all the help with some of those puzzles

posted in Around the World in 80 Days on May 11, 12 10:03 AM

Hi synth,

Thanks for the info. I was begining to worry as the story didn't change at all. I thought i'd never get thru it the first time. I'm trying for the 2nd time around.

posted in Around the World in 80 Days on May 10, 12 3:31 PM
I just finished 81 getting the stamp... got all the congrs, then it began all over again . is it just repeating the first game . how do you get to journey 2 ....is there a 2 all my points and lives remained. if you help with these matters i would appreciate it

posted in Around the World in 80 Days on May 8, 12 6:16 PM
omg any body stuck on 78 follow floramac's thread..it works perfectly. thank you so much flora you saved me from a nervous breakdown

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on Mar 5, 12 3:25 PM
HI All, Is it better to work character at time to gain abilities or work them out one after another? I keep using the one that adds time. It seems hard to get all 12 abilities of each character. or is there a faster way ? Thanks in advance

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on Feb 27, 12 6:00 AM
Thank you so much Synth, that really helped me out. I now can get thru the board pretty quickly....

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on Feb 24, 12 1:42 PM
can anyone help me get through this board..what dose the noise mean. please explain????? PLEASE

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on Feb 20, 12 1:22 PM
I am having fits with those darn vines. I cant seem to keep up with them..Please anybody have any ideas? I sure would appreciate it

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Sep 15, 11 4:24 PM
thank so much for the help..it just seemed the level never ended.thanks again

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Sep 13, 11 7:35 PM
can anyone tell me how many games are in a level before the animal changes. does anyone know the animal order?

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Mar 9, 11 6:16 PM
I just finished the game.it was very hard.the best thing to do is play the amulet that allows infinite time , when you get to the invader boards, start making matches at the top, this allows the things to drop and the smiley stone come faster. try and get as many as you can. use them as as necessary to stop the invaders from rising.the fact the the game is untimed helps a lot. you may have to play many games. but it can be done. just start at ther top of the invader screens. hope this helps. good luck

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Mar 7, 11 5:57 PM
I am board 6 and I tell you there aren"t enough specisls to eat the gobblers..I think it's a shame that you play the game almost to the end and can't complete it.. I can't stand a game that does NOT give you a chance.

posted in Private Eye: Greatest Unsolved Mysteries on Feb 4, 11 11:22 AM
I agree with jenak3769 100%. It's a horrible. I can't believe BF even allowed on their site. The graphics are the worst i've ever seen

posted in Private Eye: Greatest Unsolved Mysteries on Feb 4, 11 11:18 AM
jenak3769 wrote:This is the most stupidist asinine hidden object game ever made. It is retarded plus the clown that wrote is an absolute retard.. the music is annoying , plus those stupid cartoon type characters are worse than kindergarten and Mr. Rogers combined.. Half the objects do not resemble what it is when you find the stupid thing,, plus when I quit a game and expect to go back I expect to go ack to where I left off,, not having to play the same dorky scenes over and over and over.... Refund please and ban this idiot from making any more stupid games,, the dialogue sucks the whole game sucks , plus it causes a whole binch o constant disk errors.. leave it in th egarbage bin or pay people to endure this stupid waste of MB.

posted in Conveyor Chaos on Feb 4, 11 10:40 AM
I completed all the levels. I was tough on the upper levels. I went back to replay all try to get to the gold stars. but I can get in but 2 levels. Has any completed all the levels with gold stars. I think it's impossible.

posted in Burger Bustle on Jul 3, 10 7:32 PM
what do you do with the coffee maker. I must have missed the rule

posted in My Beautiful Vacation on May 12, 10 5:55 PM
I tried down loading the game again for the 4th time after reading the post cabanasgame sent, that it was fixed..but it's still the same problem., The mouse has a mind of its own on the first screen asking for you to enter your name. you can do nothing from there. when reading the posts many many people had the same problem,,, but as I said in my earlier post all of complaints are gone, just the 3 of us have reviews. I also went to the help section and there was no solution for the problem.. I guess i'll have to email them..thanks for your replys

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator