Posts created by HMS123

posted in Big Fish Games Texas Hold'Em on Jun 12, 14 1:10 PM
What's with all the bullying?? I would like an option to turn off the chat feature because there are too many meanies in there insisiting that you bet 9 lines or get out. I bet what I can and what I want to...it's for fun! Honestly, I've never seen anything but niceness on these forums, what's wrong with those people?

Thanks for listening.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 1, 14 2:22 PM
CCR4EVR wrote: And yesterday the challenge asked for three special swords ... and after playing the pirate ship for 40 games ... still did not get ANY/NONE no swords ... I love this game ... but give me a fighting chance at it!

Totally agree on this one. You're talking about the saber. I've played the Pirate Ship (only place to get the saber) over 100 times.......no saber. Totally ridiculous. Another ridiculous quest - to collect 3 shadow warriors; 1 is hard enough, let alone 3. And where do you get a forest fairy? Good question.

Absolutely agree, sabers are impossible to get. I even tried the wishing well to no avail. BTW forest fairy is a boss from will-o-the-wisp. Happy gaming!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 25, 14 9:39 AM
So sad! Went in this morning and started to collect dragon eggs immediately, only to notice all the spring update is gone! Had a lot of fun and got about 150 diamonds. However, with the errors, I didn't get started until late and I think they should have given us more time to finish the collection. A little dissapointed today .

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 21, 14 12:06 PM
Quebec, Canada here. Hello out there! Loving this new spring update!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 21, 14 10:29 AM
ekstra2000 wrote:ALL...

See the other threads. The green (wingless) dragon was left off the list. You have to have ten of that one as well as the others.

YES! Thank you that worked!

Just wanted to add that I went into my collections to see how many green dragons I already had, hope that helps!

OMG! It gives diamonds, I am sooo excited!

posted in SpiderMania Solitaire on Dec 5, 11 1:53 PM
Anyone else wondering where the music that played in the video went? It would have been a cool game with that. No buy for me.

Don't feel bad, I thought it was an iron too lol!!

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 15, 10 5:50 PM
govegril wrote:Anyone else keep clicking on the duck and rattling the haystack?

**** **** hog hog hogs

Yes. And don't miss the pig in the haystack! He smiles at you! Lovely game. Enjoying it very much.

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 15, 10 3:17 AM
I was really disappointed in this game after waiting 3 weeks for the regular version to come out. I really enjoyed the demo, but the rest of the game was filled with some of the most confusing illogical puzzles I have ever played. And I play a lot. I want to mention to anyone else who might have been confused: even after I put the clock hands on and tried to set the clock, it kept telling me I could not set the time until I fixed the clock. I was going crazy trying to figure out what else was wrong. No one else mentioned this and the walkthrough didn't say anything either. Turns out, nothing was wrong...just ignore that and set the time anyway! I have found that with most games there is some kind of logic to the puzzles and some way to figure them out with just a little hint. Sadly this game is just random. A couple of positives: graphics were beautiful and I loved the HOG sections.

Thanks.

Just played the demo. Loooovvvveee it! Can't wait for the regular game so I can use a credit!

posted in Mysterious Travel - The Magic Diary on Jul 29, 10 5:17 PM
I found this game very annoying!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator