Posts created by millbird

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 16, 11 12:48 PM
i also have an issue where i have to switch the view from full screen to window because in full screen there's a section at the bottom that is off screen (i've not noticed the other edges), and so anything in that section can't be seen or selected.

posted in Monster Quest on Jul 30, 10 2:46 AM
i downloaded the trial version of this when it first came out, but was never able to play it as i couldn't type in a new player name, and no matter what i tried i couldn't fix or get past this problem, so i uninstalled it and forgot all about it......
which was a REAL shame, because when it came on offer for $2.99 a donkeys age later i jumped at it having completely forgotten my previous problem, and 'shock horror' it STILL had the same problem, so my money was wasted on a game that i can't even start. and in typical fashion i didn't check out the forum until i had a problem, but when i did i guess i shouldn't have been surprised to see so many having the same problem as me, and then some

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Jul 30, 10 2:24 AM
hi, it looks like i'm having the same problem here, i can't combine the slates, and it wasn't till someone else mentioned the missing books that i realised some of mine have wandered off into the ether also, so any help would be great thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator