Posts created by corbs123

posted in Word Search Deluxe on Mar 6, 11 11:16 AM
Hullo, look to the right, see a box search all forums, type in name of game, and you will find help there, good luck.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Mar 5, 11 9:37 AM
Welcome to the pond, I bought this game and thought it was good value for money, looking forward to the next part.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Mar 5, 11 4:16 AM
Welcome, if you look to the right you will see a box, search all forums, type in name of the game and you should find help there, goodluck.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Mar 2, 11 4:26 AM
I bought this game and loved playing it, yes a bit dissapointed at the ending but not the end of the world, got next one to look forward to. I thought it was good value for the money.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 14, 11 11:13 AM
please stop with the spoilers, thankyou. Just bought the game today.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 11 7:34 AM
Welcome to the pond, look to the right, box called search all forums, type game name in there and you should find help.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Jan 19, 11 5:35 AM
I can't find one on BF, but you can look to the right and type name in box-search all forums- and you can find help there, or if you google the game there are other sites that have a walkthrough.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jan 12, 11 3:39 AM
look to the right, box search all forums, type in game name and you will find help there, good luck. Welcome to the pond.

posted in The Curse of the Ring on Jan 10, 11 8:14 AM
welcome, look to the right, box search all forums, type in game name and you will find help there, good luck.

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Jan 5, 11 2:23 AM
Welcome to the pond, look to the right at box search all forums, type in game name, you will find help there and probably a walkthrough, good luck.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Dec 12, 10 7:34 AM
If you look to the right you will see a box search all forums, just type game name in and you will find help there, good luck.

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Nov 24, 10 10:06 AM
Forgot to say, welcome to the pond.

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Nov 24, 10 10:04 AM
Got to say I am enjoying the game as well.

posted in I SPY: Treasure Hunt on Oct 30, 10 8:06 AM
welcome to the pond, you need to contact customer support, look to the right and find the green envelope, good luck.

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Sep 20, 10 8:16 AM
Very dissapointed, downloaded game and all I get is a white screen, waited a full 5 minutes but nothing happened?

posted in World Jongg on Aug 15, 10 7:39 AM
Welcome to the pond , look to the right and see the box search all forums, type game name in and you will find help there, good luck.

posted in Bookworm Deluxe on Aug 8, 10 5:43 AM
Welcome to the pond, look right to box search all forums, type game name in and you will get help there.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Aug 7, 10 8:51 AM
Welcome, look to the right, search all forums, put game name in there and you will find help.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Aug 1, 10 7:57 AM
DL game ok, but got stuck at clock checked I had correct time, in end had to skip, now stuck in the library cannot get book, have checked the walkthrough to ensure I have not missed anything, as I cannot go any further I will not be buying this game.

posted in Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia on Jul 21, 10 2:39 PM
Welcome look riight search all forums type in game name and you will get help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator