Posts created by jawfish

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 25, 15 8:54 PM
Thanks bowimn, you are really good at this. I still don't have 3 stars on 17 and 29, maybe after I achieved that, I will try it in harder normal mode

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 25, 15 8:47 PM
Hello AkariNBG,

I have finished the game but don't have 3 stars on level 17 and 29.

There is a written walkthrough for 17 on this forum, I've tried many times but still ran out of time to gather all the resources to fix the cave. Watched your video but find it hard to follow, can you please write a more detailed one for this level?

As for level 29, I noticed in your video that you didn't make 3 stars. As others have reported in another thread, I think this level is impossible to get 3 stars.

Thank you for your help

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 20, 15 1:40 AM
Does anyone have 3 stars on this level? you need a lot of resources 45 food 45 wood etc to strengthen the cave and I ran out of time.

Which bonus did you use and what is the build order? I tried many times already, thank you

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 20, 15 1:38 AM
If possible, a written walkthrough will be better. I find it easier to follow than playthrough videos, thank you

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 20, 15 1:34 AM
I got 3 stars after restarting from the very beginning in multi click mode, it's slightly easier in case anyone has problem.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 20, 15 1:32 AM
Thank you mbmb6868, I followed your walkthrough and got three stars after restarting from level 1 in multi click mode (I was playing in normal mode)

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 19, 15 11:13 AM
This level is driving me crazy, the best I could do is 1 star. I don't see any way to get the 2nd worker until you have reached the fish barrel at top left. Without the 2nd helper, it is Slowwwww but if I upgrade the tent earlier there is not enough food.

Anyone with 3 stars please write a detailed walkthrough, Thank you

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 19, 15 11:09 AM
This is the level that you have to repair the ship and have many resources to collect but there are only 2 workers

I've tried many times but couldn't get 3 stars. If you did, please tell me how you did it and which bonus did you use?

thank you

Please devs, why is there an annoying clicking sound everytime I look at something that can't be picked up or used. Even when I looked at it before and forgot I did when I returned to the scene, it's the same. No other dev does this.

I should have left a comment in Otherworld series forum but I don't know if you still read the comments there.

It is worse in the latest Otherword game because there are more things with description, every single time there is a magnifying icon and you click on something it makes a "dat dat" sound. Your games are getting outdated and the interface needs a complete overhaul

posted in Green Ranch on Dec 1, 13 3:23 PM
Thanks EPF4CATSBK, I also got silver after posting but not gold

I'm going to set aside this game. I wonder if the devs tested the level times to make them doable. Easy mode is certainly not easy and expert mode seems impossible after level 10. I've played many time managment games but always get gold times trying myself or with help from the forums. I just don't feel like playing this anymore....

edited to say: level 40 & 41 are similar to level 36, all I could get was silver and bronze

posted in Green Ranch on Nov 30, 13 2:58 AM
It's me again....How do you get gold in easy mode? Best I could do was bronze. This level you get 16 mins to make gold but start out with only 1 wheat field. So I proceeded to make money by selling pies, then ice cream until I could start producing the gift basket. Please someone help with a walkthrough, thank you

posted in Green Ranch on Nov 30, 13 2:55 AM
Hi julesy

I should be resting my wrist but I just want to finish this game. I'm not doing well at all, coudn't even get gold in easy mode. It seems few people are playing this game compared to other TM games.

posted in Green Ranch on Nov 29, 13 6:07 AM
I could only get gold until level 10 expert mode. The time to get gold is short, level 11 and 12 the best I could do was bronze. I switched back to easy mode after trying with different strategies. Anyone who got it please help with a walkthrough. Thank you

P.S. just want to say I am up to level 28 in easy mode and find that I spend 1/3 of the level time dealing with the bad guys, they just come more and more frequent and the bee bonus offers limited help. My wrist hurts!

posted in Save The Prince on Nov 22, 13 11:47 AM
marebito thank you so much for your detailed walkthrough, I finally got gold. I thought I need the bottom 3 gold mines because I couldn't collect 300 gold in time. Have a nice day!

posted in Save The Prince on Nov 21, 13 6:31 PM
I'm playing timed. I know, it's just the most annoying TM game I've played and I've played a lot. I already wrote about it in the review. Hopefully the devs take note. How far are you rosiebvt?

I'm at level 43 and it gets worse and worse with more and more goblins and some levels you can't even build the guard towers. I also hate the wizards because you have to gather the mana to get rid of the poison ivy. Usually when one of my buildings get poisoned, I have to restart because I know there's no way to get gold.

posted in Save The Prince on Nov 21, 13 6:25 PM
thanks cottoncandy2, are you at level 26 yet? I don't see any way to meet the objectives faster without having to clear everything. I'm at level 43 and so far this is the only level I can't get gold. I've tried countless times, this level is crawling with annoying goblins, I waste so much time clicking on them and the witches

Anyone pls help on this level!!

posted in Save The Prince on Nov 21, 13 3:55 AM
This game is similar to My Kingdom for a Princess and I've played almost all games similar to Kingdom since the 1st one came out. This game is an absolute clickfest and the most annoying TM game possible. I'm now at level 38 and every single level is infested with nonstop goblins and witches. Like what was the developer thinking? It is not fun only frustration.

I'm playing because I didn't have anything to play and started already. I cannot recommend this game at all. Some levels you can't build guardtower so it is click click click every time a goblin comes. Even those levels with towers, the range is small unless you upgrade.

posted in Save The Prince on Nov 20, 13 7:28 PM
I'm playing timed and this level is driving me nuts. I looked at the really brief walkthrough that comes with the game but it's not helping me at all. You're bombarded from all sides with goblins and witches constantly.

It's really bad I could only get bronze.

This are lots of things to build and upgrade but limited resources. Can someone pls help by telling me the exact build order? Also when do you upgrade to get extra worker? This is a worker on the map but it takes lots of resources to finally reach him

Thanks in advance

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Nov 5, 13 10:11 AM
Thank you ailaura. I just did it after many tries. I built in the order Audrey wrote, except I can't remember now if I upgraded to level 2 store or built the house to level 3 first. Then I built to level 3 store as soon as I could.

I think what's important is try to get to the replenishing wood behind the ghost as soon as possible. I opened all the areas and with 3 workers and the statue I could work faster. I was suprised that using resources to get to that one replenishing food on the right helped. I didn't get there before because I thought it was a waste of resources.

I've finished the game. No way would I attempt 4.3 again lol

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Nov 4, 13 6:28 AM
Hi Audrey,

I've got to 4.3 but can't get gold after many tries. I did what you said. The store can be upgraded twice, so you only upgraded to level 2?

Did you have 2 or 3 workers? and did you build the statue thing to make the workers faster?

You said you opened all areas.....I didn't touch the big rock on bottom right, didn't fill the gap to get to the recurring food, didn't push the rock to get to the 2 piles of gold. and I went slightly past the gold level time.

If I opened all the above areas, I lost way more time. How is it possible to do that and make gold?

Please help, this one is really tough. Thanks very much

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator