Posts created by kadee277

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: The Quest for Nefertiti on Apr 21, 12 12:03 PM
I have just started and cannot place the stones in the musemum where do the stones go? thanks ka

posted in Nocturnal: Boston Nightfall ™ on Apr 17, 12 3:51 PM
I cannot find the faucet in the HO I think it is the 4th one of the game the one at the train. HELP

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 3, 12 5:46 PM
I had one bust in the wrong place well really two found my mistake and all is well another battle won. Thanks gl all fun game.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 3, 12 5:18 PM
Thanks for answering my 2 questions, now another one, the busts are placed as they are suppose to be but then what next, you are not finished there is something else you have to do? HELP Thanks

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 3, 12 3:29 PM
How do I get in the window? or how do I get up to the window? I have been able to work thru until now, love this game, I need help this time. Thanks

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 2, 12 9:17 PM

I hope someone can tell me another game like this one,I have purchased more then 30 games + this is my favorite it is like a mystery novel cannot wait to go for the next scroll. Thanks BigFish for bringing this game to purchase.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 2, 12 6:51 PM
What then how do I help the guard he won't move? HELP thank you

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 1:17 PM
How do I put the time pieces in the drawers to open the bottom drawer in the Palace, Please

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 29, 11 6:47 PM
I cannot even get past the first bridge. What do you do with Lions?

posted in Amazing Adventures: The Forgotten Dynasty on Sep 10, 11 6:43 AM
wow finally someone with good eye sight thank you my favorite game.

posted in Amazing Adventures: The Forgotten Dynasty on Aug 27, 11 7:24 PM
ty ty I had given up, this does work the candle has lit. thanks again kadee

posted in Kate Arrow: Deserted Wood on Jul 31, 10 7:33 PM
Love this game, so far I have made it to the garage with the light bulb in hand and the bulb will not stay in the slot in the breaker box, what is the problem. Seems to be a few bugs in this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator