Posts created by librarianpat

posted in The Secrets of Arcelia Island on Aug 27, 11 3:02 PM
youreyes13 wrote:
librarianpat wrote:
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hey Fishies!

The Secrets of Arcelia Island is now available! If you'd like to give it a try, feel free to follow this link:

The Secrets of Arcelia Island

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

I must be blind! Can't find the Mac version.....

Me either Pat! Maybe it's a super secret game that you need special glasses to see.

...or it's hidden in a pile of pineapple, bats, and frogs!

posted in The Secrets of Arcelia Island on Aug 27, 11 2:21 PM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hey Fishies!

The Secrets of Arcelia Island is now available! If you'd like to give it a try, feel free to follow this link:

The Secrets of Arcelia Island

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

I must be blind! Can't find the Mac version.....

posted in Royal Envoy on Feb 25, 11 1:11 PM
Dialogue wrote:I agree with the people who say this game is a great time management game. After I played Jack of All Tribes and realized that although these games have timers I can still finish what I am doing I started to appreciate what time management games have to offer. I really like these games without time limits and this game is very involved. I have not been able to get gold since the first village on the second island but it's still fun. I like watching the little guys build and dig and just doing village things. It's just a fun game. I probably won't be getting any more gold stars but that's okay. I like taking my time anyway. Let the go getters shoot for the stars.

I just read your post and feel the exact same way about the timers. I was wondering what other Time Management games you like to play. (I like to take my time as well, as I have a pretty hectic job in the "real world")! I really like TM games but HATE timers. So, suggestions would be appreciated.

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on Jan 6, 11 5:34 AM
I found that the same thing happened to me. It appeared to be just showing me what to expect. When I hit the side arrow at the top, it took me to another clue and then it worked fine.

posted in Avenue Flo on Dec 20, 10 2:33 PM
I found that mini game a bit challenging as well. The hint really helped me. Just read the clues carefully. In some of the arrangements, you can use a single colour more than once. I started with the middle flower first, and that seemed to make it a bit easier. Sorry I can't be any more help than that.

posted in Cradle of Rome on Sep 17, 10 7:09 PM
butterfly42 wrote:I hate these games that sucker you into buying and then find out they can't be finished because they are impossible to get through.
I've played this game for hours on end just to almost finish the board and have time run out and your board disappears and you have to start all over again. I know I'm not the only person who feels this way, you buy a game because it's fun and then the fun is taken right out of it because you play the same board for hours on end and get no where.

Totally agree with you! I've been playing Cradle of Rome for the last few nights. I wish there was an option to blow up the timer!

posted in GabCab on Aug 29, 10 3:39 PM
Tried to download Gabcab on my Mac and keeps freezing in Game Manager and won't finish the download. Game Manager or Gabcab problem?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator