Posts created by jackelfish

posted in Slingo Quest Egypt on Feb 7, 18 2:50 PM
What makes a pattern? I have tried colors, but nothing works.

posted in Lost Artifacts: Golden Island on Jan 25, 18 2:55 PM
Can not get passed level 49-uninstalled and reinstalled twice. Tried all help given in forum. Now. playing lower levels, the game started to freeze and goes in and out of the freeze. I am on a PC. Think I have a lemon! Have gotten the three stars on 49 several times. HELP please.

posted in Lost Artifacts: Golden Island on Jan 21, 18 5:56 PM
I have done level 49, getting 3 stars the game will not go to level 50 have uninstaller and reinstall, also the instructions from tech. HELP-PLEASE

posted in Lost Artifacts: Golden Island on Jan 15, 18 11:13 AM
I keep going thru level 49, getting three stars , hitting continue and level 49 reopens. I am on a PC.

posted in Spellarium 2 on Dec 31, 17 2:37 PM
How do I get the golden drops to the frame/ didn't have a problem with the purple drops. Thanks

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 16 5:40 PM
Is no one having trouble with this level? My people get burned before I can save and I can't find the fireman. Is he a worker who needs to be rescued?

posted in Silver Tale on Aug 26, 16 4:00 PM
Thank you. I thought that was all I could do. Guess I'll get back to it.

posted in Silver Tale on Aug 21, 16 11:37 AM
What do you need to deplete the three resource veins? Can't figure it out.

posted in Silver Tale on May 31, 16 12:16 PM
Thanks so much. I figured there might be more screens, but couldn't find them.

posted in Silver Tale on May 30, 16 4:59 PM
o.k. now i am just getting grumpy. i have done level 90 dozens of times and have cleared all four screens, finished all veins, earned over 5000 points and still dont get awards!! also, what can i do with of my awards-can i change them into gold ?

posted in Silver Tale on May 27, 16 3:06 PM
You only get the whirly portals when you get all four of the things that look like portholes. You can get them down and off the bottom of the screen or blow them up if you get a cannonball or vase near them. As you get them off the board they will go into the top of the portal and if you get them all, you get the whirly things.

posted in DragonScales 2: Beneath a Bloodstained Moon on Mar 13, 16 4:06 PM
Thank you all for help on 5-15. Finding out how to get more coins did the trick. Now I am I cannot get to the big green scale in the middle surrounded by straw. Have gotten all requirements, but only two straw squares have opened.???

posted in DragonScales 2: Beneath a Bloodstained Moon on Mar 12, 16 11:24 AM
Help-I cannot get all arrows and big scales. I run out of room or get down to one or two and can't finish. Also, is there a way to get coins between tries? I really need the 700 and can only get 684.

posted in Imperial Island 3 on Feb 22, 16 5:12 PM
Looking at the tech problems post, many of us are having problems, which we have not had with other games. I do not see any solution or help other than upgrading browsers, upgrade this and that. I do not play games to have to work on my computer. I own over a hundred games (others own many more) We need some help!

posted in Imperial Island 3 on Feb 21, 16 2:11 PM
I am playing with Windows10, upgraded from Windows8. Worked fine until I built the Security Watch Tower, then freezes. I have tried not building the tower, but still freezes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but no help. I also tried to fine Dr. Felix on the help and don't find it. Please help. It looks like I am not the only one wth problems. Thanks, Jackelfish

posted in Legendary Mahjong on Feb 20, 16 11:38 AM
Neither can I. I looked for
walk throughs, etc. but they do not show the instructions for slider. I can get thru until I am down to the drop ins. How do you get those back in play?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 15 8:41 AM
Thank you a million times
I had forgotten about the diary.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 15 4:43 PM
I'm sorry, I wasn't clear with my question. The sapphire came from doing what the crow wanted. The last thing to do before getting my reward was to "place the sapphire " but doesn't say where?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 15 3:05 PM
I am on level 10 and have one sapphire from the pumpkin. Where do I put it?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 2, 15 5:13 PM
I am only on level 10, but where do I put my saphire to get gifts from Pumpkin?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator