Posts created by MysticPhoenix

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 17 1:11 PM
I can't get past the second moving light in the owl maze in the bonus game, I moved past the first one but I'm stuck on the second one. the light keeps hitting the owl and I cant move to the third spot, the strategy guide is not helpful in moving thru the maze.

Does anyone know how to move past the moving lights?

I figured out what was wrong I had to update my PC's graphic's card to make it work

MysticPhoenix wrote:I have downloaded this game yesterday, I have all the other games in this series and would love to play the newest one but for some reason once the download and installation is complete I click on the 'play now;' button to play the free trail; it gives me an error message "Can't create a GL Rendering context" then when I click 'ok' button or even x out on the message box my screen goes black and a I get a new error message that reads "Error: access violation at 0x0077F7BE (tried to read from 0x00000000) program terminated." then when I click the 'ok' button or even if I x out it closes out on me and goes back to my home screen.

Really wish I could play the free trail, I did a full system scan on my PC and it's fine and I uninstalled the game and downloaded and installed it again and the same thing happens, I don't know what is wrong.

I have downloaded this game yesterday, I have all the other games in this series and would love to play the newest one but for some reason once the download and installation is complete I click on the 'play now;' button to play the free trail; it gives me an error message "Can't create a GL Rendering context" then when I click 'ok' button or even x out on the message box my screen goes black and a I get a new error message that reads "Error: access violation at 0x0077F7BE (tried to read from 0x00000000) program terminated." then when I click the 'ok' button or even if I x out it closes out on me and goes back to my home screen.

Really wish I could play the free trail, I did a full system scan on my PC and it's fine and I uninstalled the game and downloaded and installed it again and the same thing happens, I don't know what is wrong.

posted in Secret of the Royal Throne on Feb 10, 17 3:11 PM
Never mind I figured It out, I had to put the two broken key pieces in my inventory with the piece that was on the floor in the throne room.

posted in Secret of the Royal Throne on Feb 9, 17 1:30 PM
How do you fix the broken key? I have to piece of it and the hint keeps telling my that I have to fix it, but I don't know how to do that.

posted in Black Swan on Jun 18, 16 12:42 PM
I am having trouble playing the game, it will load and get to the main screen, I hit 'play' and it closes out and goes back to my desktop. I played it earlier in the day and it was fine but now I can't get it to play. I am using windows 7

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 2 on Apr 26, 16 3:57 PM
I'm stuck on 5-1 of the puzzles and can't figure out what to do.

please help me.

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 2 on Oct 19, 14 7:22 AM
Can anyone help me in solving puzzle level 5-6? the red and green one? I got down to 2 gems before I ran out of moves.

Nevermind I realized that there was another key I had to get in order to unlock the purple orb. I clikcked down three times, and found the last key on the left side of my screen. It was in the area when I first walked in to the temple, a fairy was near by. I was able to then go back to the purple orb and unlock it and move on and finish the game.

I am in the fortress near the end of the game and I found all seven keys and I put them into the purple orb, but nothing happened after that. Did I do something wrong? It won't even let me take the keys out to change them around.

posted in Planet Horse on Jun 8, 12 5:19 PM
Does any one know how to get to the "Rocky Lake" Location? I got all the others except this one.

posted in Hide and Secret: The Lost World on Jun 20, 11 5:58 AM
I can't seem to be able to find the crystal eye for the panther at the spot where the game began. I found one of the two crystal eyes and can't find the last one, am I missing something or did I forget to do something? Can someone please help me with this problem, I'm getting annoyed that I can't finish the game.

posted in Alabama Smith in the Quest of Fate on Apr 12, 10 4:04 AM
Yes it did thank you for ur help!

posted in Alabama Smith in the Quest of Fate on Mar 8, 10 6:40 AM
can anyone tell me where the clues to wints's wife are? I found seven of them I know where the last one is but I can't get it cause I know I have to find the eighth one frist.

Pleaase help.

posted in Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships on Jul 27, 09 5:06 AM
thanks i found it!!

posted in Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships on Jul 27, 09 5:04 AM
I found the dial panel when i went diving in blue hole but had only five of the six dials that are needed, where can I find the last dial, am i missing something? please help me!!!!

posted in Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships on Jul 26, 09 9:04 AM
I've gone to the highest ponit on the island and saw dove island and tried to find it am i doing something wrong?

posted in Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships on Jul 26, 09 7:15 AM
thanks I found the coral reef I guess i hadnt been in the right spot.

posted in Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships on Jul 26, 09 4:21 AM
I did and still cant find it, is it the shark beach one or the one thats off Sangre Beach? because when i go to both nothing happens.

posted in Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships on Jul 25, 09 5:26 AM
I cant find the spot where the sunken ship is i've sailed all around the island and cant find it, plus it wont give me a close up of the boat. Am i doing something wrong? please help me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator