Posts created by jrd0427

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 17 8:57 AM
Hi eli173 ,

Been away for awhile, fell downstairs and broke a few things. Been laid up, so I couldn't participate. Friends down to a loyal few, and need all the help you're able to give. Thanks in advance.

jrd0427 (Jean)

oh, yeah, my PC id is 452340

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 16 11:35 AM
Who can I contact about this issue. It' been over a week now and I still have not had contact with a human being about my issue. E-mailing does not good, there is no phone number with which to call and posting my issue here does not bring a resolution to my issue. What do I have to do to get this fixed? Someone help me please, and thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 16 4:15 PM
Thanks for the reminder, but, I've only received 2 robo-mails and I responded to both. I understand they are busy, but, this has gone on too long. I hope someone from support will take notice, and help us out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 16 11:26 AM
On March 18, I received the same automated email as Kathyn1124. I've been waiting, not so patiently anymore, for anyone to help with my issue. I cannot open the game at all. It's been 6 VERY LONG days since I've been able to play. My friends must have given up on me by now.
PLEASE HELP.

Thank You

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 15 9:52 AM
Thank you all for all of your suggestions. in my bleary eyed state last night, when I saw the key for level 39, I did not see the manipulator shimmering and asking for items to complete the current quest. So, thanks again for your help, and now I'm back on track.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 15 8:53 PM
Aussie_Dot & rosiebvt, I thank you both for the suggestions. I'm gonna go to bed now (1152pm EDT) and will try everything you both have suggested tomorrow, when I am more alert. Thank you both so much for your help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 15 3:44 PM
Beckster5569, Thank you! I will try that and see if that will do the trick. Thanks again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 15 3:27 PM
Wishstar, Thank you for responding. I have checked the forums for similar issues, but cannot find an answer. I'm playing on a PC, and I don't really know what else to include for information. I'll answer any questions to help get this resolved.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 15 2:27 PM
Hi, I'm at level 38, (2025/3040). I have only one quest left to complete, and it is inside level 39. Can anyone tell me how to get to level 39 without any other quests to complete? Thank You

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 19, 14 3:49 PM
When I read that some had recovered their Christmas items, I was so hopeful. But, alas, it was not to be for this sad fishie. "All I want for Christmas is" my lost Christmas stuff...One can only hope!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 10, 14 12:31 PM
Hi Eveyone, Thanks to all who have posted so much helpful information and tips. Does anyone know where you find the golden battery? Any help would be most appreciated. Was it only available in the Christmas event?

Thanks

posted in Big Fish Games Texas Hold'Em on Jan 23, 14 4:19 PM
The Promo Codes are on their facebook page

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 24, 13 9:32 AM
Thank You MVOS, I was just popping in to let people know.

posted in Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy on Aug 31, 09 4:58 PM
I'm very glad that I found a download to try before I bought. You are right, the graphics are awful, and the story is not even interesting.

posted in The Adventures of Mary Ann: Lucky Pirates on Aug 16, 09 7:28 AM
Hi, Thanks to all the PC savvy fishies out there...I too got little concerned when asked to download something onto my puter. Thank you all for your comments.

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Aug 10, 09 3:41 PM
Poodlebear, Thank you for your review. I tend to feel the same way you do about these things, and I wouldn't want to use a credit on something that is only going to make me crazy.....Thanks again!

posted in World Adventure on Jun 14, 09 12:50 PM
Thank You lordkalvan...that will make my decision that much easier.
Thanks again,
~~JD

posted in World Adventure on Jun 14, 09 10:19 AM
Anyone know how many levels are in this game? It's fun, but, I don't want to spend a credit if I've already gone through half the game in an hour. Thanks for your help.
~~JD

posted in Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer on Apr 26, 09 10:01 AM
I finished it in under an hour as well. Very glad I didn't buy this one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator