Posts created by mckees005

posted in American Pickers: The Road Less Traveled on Apr 14, 12 1:48 PM
I agree on the "waste of money". I can only pick in 12 states, but there a map full of pinholes. Maybe I'm not earning enough money. As far as trading, it was always the last step for me in each state. Maybe we'll figure it out. Good luck!!!

posted in American Pickers: The Road Less Traveled on Apr 13, 12 12:40 PM
I'm still waiting for a reply from either BG or fellow gamer

posted in American Pickers: The Road Less Traveled on Apr 13, 12 12:37 PM
Maybe I can help. You have to trade in all states, but you must have what the customer wants in your shop. As you travel the states, you'll pick up your trade items.One customer wanted a gavel;so once you have it go back and trade for it. Hope this helps.( there should be a shadow picture of what each customer is looking for to trade)

posted in American Pickers: The Road Less Traveled on Apr 11, 12 11:41 AM
I played this game again and still could only pick in12 states. You develope a game with a map of the US(with pin holes) and only allow the player access to a few states. This is Sad and I wasted a game credit for this?

posted in American Pickers: The Road Less Traveled on Apr 10, 12 11:34 PM
I only got to go to 12 states. How do you get to pick in other states???

posted in Paradise Beach on Mar 31, 12 1:21 AM
THANK YOU AND CONGRATS & GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BABY

posted in Paradise Beach on Mar 29, 12 7:47 PM
I know i'm old and senile, but i can't build build the trash cans on level 3--duh!!! Can someone please help.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 28, 12 8:18 PM
i HAVE THE RING FOR THE FIRST OBELISK, BUT CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE IT ---PLEASE HELP!!!

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Feb 19, 12 10:17 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH QTPI!!! I've tried so many times on different levels to get this. On the CE. I used a challenge but could not for the life of me get this on regular version. PEACE BE YOURS AND THANKS AGAIN

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Feb 17, 12 10:34 PM
STRANGE --28 VIEWS AND NO REPLY. HAS ANYONE COMPLETED THIS ACHIEVEMENT?

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Feb 17, 12 10:28 PM
OOPS--TYING IN THE DARK--LOL i MEANT 400 NOT 499

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Feb 17, 12 10:27 PM
start by chopping debris by castle--then build bridge to free workers--open chest and send workers to get food. After you get 400 in food, build all flowerbeds--this will give you 400 happiness . After you pay 499, demolish all the flowerbeds except for 7. Build 2 cabins with garden. The rest is all about the gold and wood. Hope this helps and GOOD LUCK!!!

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Feb 16, 12 3:00 PM
My bad--you don't need any happiness on 28(5 upgraded villas and 50,000 in gold). Check number on level and I'll see if I can help you.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Feb 16, 12 2:55 PM
Your end result should be:

3 mansions with upgrades and gardens
dove coat and 5 doves

Start up right side of castle to the top. Get treasure and keep a worker at the tree.

After you get your mansions finished, you need to get 4500 in wood then demolish mill. Build bridge and pay big boy. Build dove coat and get doves.Hope this helps and good luck!

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Feb 16, 12 2:25 PM
Your very welcome!!!

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Feb 15, 12 11:23 PM
This is how i got this:
build bottom obelisk and get gold. Build sawmill and get 1000 wood. Lite the other obelisk on bottom. Cut trees and get chest. Then build market and buy 1000 food. Build 2 villas(upgrade too) and as soon as you can, buy 500 more food to pay big boy. Demolish sawmill because you'll get enough wood from trees. As soon as you can, build 2 more villas w/upgrades and gardens. Remember to add gardens to your 1st 2 villas. Now build your dove coat next to market and buy doves. GOOD LUCK and I hope this helps.

posted in Be Rich on Feb 15, 12 9:39 PM
I finished in 19 days.

Build apartment above office upgrade 1 star and sell for 150,000. Remember to buy xtra truck. I was able to buy both premier lots during this time. Build 2nd apartment w/1 star and sell as b4. You should have enough to build 1st chateau and upgrade to 1 star. Always remember to use speed up when available. Build 2nd chateau and keep upgrading both. Goes very fast. GOOD LUCK and I hope this helps.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Feb 15, 12 2:57 PM
I have tried different levels to get this last achievement and nothing seems to work. I thought level 26 would work because there's no urban development - just a lot of happiness. Well-I'm not happy--lol. Could someone please help me with this. Thanks in advance.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Feb 15, 12 2:48 PM
I've tried many different levels to get this achievement and nothing seems to work. I thought level 26 would work because there's no urban development involved, just a lot of happiness. Well, I'm not happy--lol. Could someone please help me with this. Thanks in advance .

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Feb 15, 12 2:57 AM
You only need 150 happiness on 28. Are you sure 28 is the right level?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator