Posts created by tabbas99

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls on Feb 29, 12 5:09 PM
Checked the walkthru and found where I missed the Ruby, been looking right at it all along. Ha

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls on Feb 29, 12 7:27 AM
I've already done the gate and got the gem, added gems to the collar but still am missing one. I've messed up or missed something alone the way

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls on Feb 28, 12 4:27 PM
Hiya, yeah I know the frozen fountain is next but how to thaw it? My matches don't seem to work. Thanks

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls on Feb 27, 12 3:50 PM
Howdy, I'm at the graveyard with just the matches and bucket of water, can't figure/find what to do next. Appreciate any help.Thanks

posted in Eternal Night: Realm of Souls on Jan 20, 11 7:00 PM
Hi, I need to find a way to get across to the brazier and I cant get the walkthru to work for me, must be a glitch. Any hints will be greatly appreciated, thanks

posted in Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles on Jan 14, 11 4:07 PM
Thanks I'll keep trying

posted in Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles on Jan 14, 11 12:16 PM
Hi, I'm stuck with several vases and a figurine to break open for clues and yet I cant find what to use to do it. I have access to two bedrooms with links to the past but no useful tools. Please help, thanks

Help please I can't seem to find Charlotte to get the last skull, I appreciate any help

I finally got it to work, thanks

my screwdriver doesn't seem to work on the panel on the side of the piano, any suggestions, thanks

I've missed the matches for the lantern in the mausoleum, please help, thanks

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 22, 10 1:51 PM
please help I amm stuck on the unicorn, I have my supplies but they dont work

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 11, 10 12:14 PM
Great game, I cant believe I got the phone wire puzzle! Lol

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 10, 10 5:30 PM
Thanks so much, that helps alot!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 7, 10 3:05 PM
Hello, I am stuck a whack a troll!!! I cant seem to get any points and my finger changes to an arrow and wont change back, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, thanks

posted in Mystery Case Files: Huntsville ™ on Oct 6, 10 1:51 PM
On my game level ten in the cemetary the game wont allow me to get the second bat. The one flying by the mosoleum, ruins the whole level. So far I check the cemetary first to see if it asks for the bats and I just quit!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 3, 10 2:47 PM
when I play this game my finger keeps turning back to an arrow and I cant make any points. Any help will be appreciated.

posted in Dominic Crane 2: Dark Mystery Revealed on Sep 9, 10 2:26 PM
Hi, I am stuck at the bicycle pump, I have a screw and a golden lion and a crow bar and nothing works and have no options that I can find. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

posted in Mystic Diary: Haunted Island on Aug 24, 10 1:36 PM
I cant believe I paid $20 for this and I cant get out of the front yard

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 22, 10 6:34 PM
Hi, I need help I think I have a program error. I am stuck in chapter 5 in the underwater cave, the game wont let me back out so I can reach the stone dragon. Anyone out there have any ideas?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator