Posts created by gma_jo

Hello Shadowandzeke and vingilot,
I, too, am getting the record-skipping right at the beginning when the maid is explaining things. This pains me because it seems like my kind of game and ERS is among the five or six developers that do not give me an Access Error Message. I will check the help pages, too.
Gma_jo

I'm directionally challenged so I'm always happy to have a map. Because there isn't one I lost lots time searching and re-searching the house, grounds and the SG for the hiding place, or even a mention, of the Hamster! Finally realized that they really meant Hedgehog!!

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 12 8:10 AM
I seldom have a problem downloading any game, but this game opens half way to the left of my screen leaving the right half black. The part showing doesn't give me an option to close so I have to CAD and restart my computer. After the first time I deleted the game and started over. Same thing.

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Jan 23, 12 8:09 AM
OOPS! My previous post about the half screen was meant for another game. Please ignore it. So sorry!

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Jan 23, 12 8:04 AM
I seldom have a problem downloading any game, but this game opens half way to the left of my screen leaving the right half black. The part showing doesn't give me an option to close so I have to CAD and restart my computer. After the first time I deleted the game and started over. Same thing.

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 11 4:16 PM
I'm in the room behind the reception desk. Found the red gem (last one) put it in the space on the little cabinet door - all slots are full. I cannot rotate the circles to change to the correct order. Have I missed something? Also seem to be missing a small sword.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 11 6:55 AM
This seems like my type of game, but I won't buy it. I'd rather not have the "black bars" but could deal with them except the opening screen has framed options on the upper right side and the right side of the frame is missing. It makes me wonder what may be hiding in the "black." Too bad. I also like Elephant games.
Gma_jo

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on May 29, 11 2:47 PM
OK mmoon1257, where did you find the spider ring? Please . . . . .
gma_jo

I'm stuck in the Garment Factory - found every hidden object except the paper sewing pattern. I see it, the hint system highlights it, but nothing happens when I click on it.

Uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice and now when I try to return to the Garment Factory I get a black screen except for the top frame with the inventory and the hint mirror which keeps shining (or whatever) Have to restart the computer each time.

Have checked for answers a few times. Please help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator