Posts created by dsegel

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Oct 2, 17 8:41 AM
Can anyone tell me if there is a clue to this puzzle elsewhere or is it simply trial and error?

posted in 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles on May 24, 14 3:40 PM
I have worked several puzzles with no problems.

Now, all of a sudden, I have a puzzle that is not fitting together properly. There are gaps in between some of the pieces. Even the border is not fitting properly. I had about half of it finished when this started happening. I saved and exited and went back and it's still not right.

I will say this, I usually don't use "ghost" but I was having a difficult time working it so I turned it on briefly, and then off. It seems like that's when it started happening.

Anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix?

posted in 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles on May 24, 14 3:38 PM
I have really been enjoying this game. Lots of pictures I like and I like the format and the ability to modify. I worked several puzzles with no problems.

Now, all of a sudden, I have a puzzle that is not fitting together properly. There are gaps in between some of the pieces. Even the border is not fitting properly. I had about half of it finished when this started happening. I saved and exited and went back and it's still not right. I will say this, I usually don't use "ghost" but I was having a difficult time working it so I turned it on briefly, and then off. It seems like that's when it started happening.

Anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix?

posted in League of Mermaids on Sep 6, 13 2:06 PM
Now, you said you got everything else. I still can't figure out Level 3-11. I can't figure out how to clear 12 pearls at once on this level.

posted in League of Mermaids on Sep 6, 13 2:05 PM
This one takes patience. Sometimes when you get near the end, you have to drop pearls on one side or another to weigh down everything in order to match the last one. Leave the turquoise one at the right until the end because you need to match everything before you match the last pearl with an object in it. In order to get three stars.

posted in League of Mermaids on Sep 6, 13 2:00 PM
Before you clear any of the other pearls surrounding the wheel, drop a turquoise pearl on the slide that is roughly at the 10 o'clock position (as if you were looking at a clock). That pearl will fall into the wheel but will not be able to drop anywhere until it gets all the way around to the turquoise one at the lower left. Then do it again BEFORE you clear the orange red or green pearls around the wheel. Then do the same with a green pearl, the same with a red pearl and the same with an orange pearl. In that order.

posted in League of Mermaids on Aug 28, 13 1:34 PM
Actually, what you need for the right hand star changes with the particular level. Sometimes, it's just that you have to match the 3 crystal hearts, sometimes you just have to get all the pearls before you match the pearls with objects inside, sometimes its the # of pearls you can drop to get all of them (if you go over, you don't get the star), sometimes you need to clear a certain number of pearls with one drop. There's probably more scenarios that don't come to mind. But if you hover over that 3rd star, a little box will appear to tell you what you need to do to get the star for that level.

posted in League of Mermaids on Aug 22, 13 5:15 PM
Got it. Place two green, then two red and one more to push it up.

posted in League of Mermaids on Aug 21, 13 10:19 AM
I have more of a problem getting the upper left green one. Suggestions?

posted in League of Mermaids on Aug 16, 13 10:16 AM
So, OK. This level is easy and can be done in the time allotted.

The big problem is clearing 12 pearls in one drop (necessary for 3 stars).

Any suggestions?

posted in League of Mermaids on Aug 13, 13 11:38 AM
moedesro wrote:try releasing the green and yellow side hearts as close as possible to each other. They bounce off of each other and rest on top of the lower heart.

Yep, that did it. On about the 5th try it worked. Have to be quick!

Thanks so much!

posted in League of Mermaids on Aug 13, 13 11:08 AM
You have to be able to clear 15 pearls with one drop.

posted in League of Mermaids on Aug 13, 13 11:06 AM
moedesro wrote:try releasing the green and yellow side hearts as close as possible to each other. They bounce off of each other and rest on top of the lower heart. I am actually have problems with chapter 3 level 11 any suggestions.

I will give your suggestion a try. I think that would be really hard but I will report back.

No suggestions on Level 11. I haven't been able to get 3 hearts on that one either but I think it's a matter of being able to do it fast enough. I have the same problem with 2-6, I know how to do it but run out of time. Sometimes that's luck, too--when you get the colored pearls you need at the moment.

posted in League of Mermaids on Aug 11, 13 10:36 AM
Can't figure out how to release the two side hearts without them falling down so fast that they roll off the bottom heart ledge.

posted in Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep on Jun 22, 13 3:47 PM
Well patience is the name of the game for #10, too. As a matter of fact I just got 3 stars on that one a few minutes ago but I've been trying for some time. I got some beam pearls on it which helped clear a lot.

Thanks for the tip on #7 and I do try to do what you said but never been successful. I have cleared all the pearls with items but never have been able to clear all the pearls before I do that to get 3 stars.

Still enjoy the game, though. It's my go-to game when I just want to sit and chill. If it was too easy, I guess it wouldn't be fun.

posted in Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep on Jun 22, 13 11:55 AM
There aren't any special tricks. Most of the levels are just luck and speed. The first time I played, I got all the levels but #7 in the Challenge group (have never bested that one). I'm on about my 5th player now and have been stuck on 6 of the challenge ones for some time. I know it will be luck in how the pearls are arranged and how deftly I drop them and eventually I'll get it (except #7) and even that could happen with lots of luck.

Is there anything you are trying to do and can't, or are you just running out of time?

posted in Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep on Jun 11, 13 8:45 AM
I don't know that there is any special trick to getting this one. Getting lucky with where and how the pearls fall. I have done it, but it is one of the tougher ones. Sorry I can't be of any more help.

posted in Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep on Jun 5, 13 2:44 PM
TabithaMoon wrote:Just found it! It's the Challenge section, right? I was getting frustrated so I just started dropping marbles like crazy, which forced them all to the bottom and eventually, shoved the marbles containing objects together so they'd pop. I got 3 stars out of it (the rating of 3 stars). Hope it works for you!

I have tried this and I always end up popping all the pearls with objects before all of the pearls are popped and you have to get all of them for 3 stars.

This is the only level in the game that I have never been able to get 3 stars on.

posted in Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep on Jun 5, 13 2:42 PM
Atlanticb wrote:I cannot get past 2 stars for this level. Any tips?

I assume the 3rd star you can't get is time? This level just takes lots of patience. If you end up destroying one of the two same-colored pairs of seaweed covered pearls, you may as well restart because you have to get all the pearls with something inside of them. I find it better NOT to break the purple ones until later otherwise the pearls tend to mound in a pyramid and they can't be broken apart that way. When you are trying to match the seaweed pairs, don't drop directly in center. Drop a little to the side of the lowest one.

No special trick, just patience.

posted in Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep on May 31, 13 3:24 PM
fungameplayer has it right. That's exactly how you do it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator