Posts created by outpost5

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 11 9:08 AM
I'm not finished with the first one

posted in Hotdog Hotshot on Sep 12, 11 9:00 AM
If you really want to blow your score way past the daily goal on the challenge levels run something really processor heavy (like Norton Anti-virus for an example) and it messes with the games clock... everything is slowed down including the customers patience.

Just hope the game doesn't get so bogged down it freezes at day 6

posted in Pioneer Lands on Aug 29, 11 1:56 PM
That site seems to be working now - for me anyway. I normally don't have too many problems with these kinds of games but I'm having trouble getting gold OR the award in the first 20 levels so congrads to the people getting gold near the end all by themselves wow

posted in Gourmania 3: Zoo Zoom on Jul 26, 11 8:53 AM
Yup that worked...I guess I'm so slow I would have never thought to give both of the bonus tags to the same person.

posted in Ice Cream Craze: Natural Hero on Mar 8, 11 5:26 AM
This game is very easy compared to the first two - which were quite manageable. I see this is going to be a quick play through for me and I'm not the worlds best TM player. Just average joe.

posted in Ice Cream Craze: Natural Hero on Mar 3, 11 6:26 AM
Click on his face just as quick as he appears, then the blob of ice cream shouldn't go sailing by as he leaves.

posted in Trivia Golf on Jan 12, 11 7:08 AM
hmmmm. Well first thing I did was turn the music off. The concept is unique. It's more trivia game then golf game though. If you are a whiz at bizarre obscure trivia tidbits you will do good on the golf - its just a matter of how fast you answer them how good the ball does. I like to think I am a little above average on trivia, but some of those questions I had no clue...and some of the match-up (when you putt) I had no idea how a) = b).

The game is a little slow going - 18 holes would have used up my hour.

Not sure I will buy but its "different" then just another hidden object game, and trivia nuts will like it I bet.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 10 8:27 AM
I've never been a huge fan of the Diner Dash series but I really loved the first two Cooking Dashes. This looks to be a combination of both games rolled into one. Great graphics and animation - music got annoying fast so I turned it down. Smooth gameplay. Fun little bonus games that give food you do not have to prepare - although maybe too many bonus games possibly (after every level or every other level?)

5 restaurants with 10 levels each, 1 Bonus Resturaunt exclusive to the collectors edition. Two modes of play (Casual and Expert is locked (I assume thats what opens up by looking in the trophy room.))

The upgrades were easy to afford, but I couldn't get the game to allow me to buy the cosmetic restaurant upgrades - not sure why, and I think they were gonna be needed very fast too get expert. Or getting expert is going to be a VERY big challenge. I'm not a big fan of trying to seat customers with colors but again I think it is going to have to be done just right to achieve expert.
Good game overall - I bet it has more replay value then what has been coming out lately.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 10 7:59 AM
I think the CE edition has one extra level (by looking at the overall map.) I could be wrong though...

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Sep 26, 10 7:43 AM
Good luck with that!

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Sep 26, 10 7:42 AM
huh?

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Sep 24, 10 5:26 AM
just Google it....

posted in Jewelleria on Sep 15, 10 12:45 PM
I doubt anybody is gonna read this on such an older game (I got it on the DD) but when I use the candies my score is lower too. The first time I tried the level I was within $30 of the "master" - so I kept retrying for it. Sometimes I am not even close to master, sometimes not even "professional!"

Master on 54 is gonna depend on if you get two customers who want the custom stuff - most tries the game only gives 1, but sometimes it will let 2 come through - you might be tempted too put just the basic stone on it and save the time but I'm pretty sure you need both sets of stones for the master score.

You also need to be at 54 customers...

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Aug 25, 10 6:45 AM
$1,211,665 earned...

15,780 served...

I don't know why I love this game so much but I sure do! You know it has too be a good game for the game to have a Facebook page with lots and lots of fans!

Patiently waiting for hopefully a Burger Shop 3!

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 12, 10 3:15 PM
Quinn was standing in front of them!

posted in Burger Bustle on Aug 8, 10 8:06 AM
I've never had any problems with CS. It's not "instant" - if you are looking for that try live chat.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator