Posts created by The_Wanderer

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 13 12:42 PM
I am supposed to be investigating a murder. Why on earth would I be planting flowers?! I don't see the connection at all. Think I am just going to ignore it.

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 12 7:33 AM
I think that's what happened to me! I assumed I must have completed the puzzle, but yeah, mine were gone too.

I waited until the skip had charged and just skipped it. I then got the item I needed. Shame really as I would have continued to try for longer, I wanted to collect all the badges, oh well...

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 12 7:29 AM
I am just not feeling it. I didn't get the screwdriver when I completed the tree puzzle so was wondering around for ages before I finally looked at the strategy guide (something I never do) and discovered I was missing an item! No wonder I was stuck! I will continue playing since I did buy the game, but oh dear, big mistake!

I loved this game. Very enjoyable, great graphics, good sound. Mini games were a little bit straight forward, but good none the less. Excellent adventure game from ERS my favourite dev by far. I thought it was a decent length and left me feeling like I had accomplished something.

Definitely Recommend

Maybe you haven't given the skip enough time to charge up?

I didn't skip any of the puzzles, so I'm not 100% sure, but someone mentioned it in another post.

Hope it helps

I hope you have found it by now, but if not, its above her head and to the right. You click on it when looking at the whole room, not the close up of her head.

I really enjoyed the game. Only one puzzle got me thinking "why on earth would I do that?" But I did think of doing it! (use of nail varnish). I didn't use the strategy guide and I thought it did flow.

I guess it's just because we are all different that we have completely opposite opinions!

Really enjoyed this game.

Nana6177 wrote:I'm a skrdykat when I comes to playing the most difficult level, while I don't skip puzzles or use the hint button I'm terrified that one day I will come to something that I can't figure out and I'd HATE to be 2/3rds through the game to not be able to finish!

Don't worry, you can change the difficulty level at any point in the game and then change it back again! It doesn't effect your game at all.

I always play the most difficult level, but sometime you just need that black bar clue to figure out what to do next.

posted in The Fool on Apr 3, 11 1:39 PM
If you click on the Extras flag at the top of the menu screen, it has links to the two games you are looking for.

posted in The Fool on Apr 3, 11 1:06 PM
Hmm, I liked the puzzles and although there wasn't an explanation for them, I did think it was easy to understand what to do in them.

Everybody is different though!

posted in The Fool on Apr 3, 11 12:52 PM
Just finished the game and I absolutely loved it!

The music is good. The graphics are really nice. The story is well done and really clever and funny.

The fact you can have casual and advanced game modes is brilliant. I don't like hand holding, much prefer to work it out by myself.

Only skipped one puzzle and I think I only used the hint button once too.

Very good game, would definitely recommend.

posted in The Fool on Apr 3, 11 12:41 PM
I could be wrong, but I think the hint is only available in hidden object scenes.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Mar 13, 11 2:14 PM
Just finished the game and really enjoyed it. I ended up with 35 out of 36 morphing objects so am happy with that.

The graphics were excellent, the music was great. I would definitely recommend this game.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Mar 13, 11 7:08 AM
I am getting the Access Violation Error like some others have mentioned. The really strange thing is I was able to play the CE version a couple of times, but most times it gave me the error. I really liked the game and was hoping the SE version would work, but so far it hasn't. I am using Windows 7 and Comodo Firewall (which I have told to trust the game).

Downloaded the game onto my other laptop and it worked fine. I think it must be Windows 7 that is causing the problem, my other laptop is running vista.

Glad I eventually got it to run.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 11 1:16 PM
Just finished this game and I really enjoyed it. The graphics are good, the storyline is good, the music is good, the extras are good! It's worth getting the CE version for the bonus game play.

Would definitely recommend.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Feb 22, 11 1:44 PM
Like many of you I have just suffered the glitch with the winch. I didn't have the wire and when I came back from finally finding it, I couldn't get back to the close up of the winch. I am so disappointed.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Feb 20, 11 12:28 PM
Just finished this game and I loved it. Graphics are excellent, very creepy and imaginative! The sound did get a bit annoying after a while so I turned it down low and that helped. Would definitely recommend.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Feb 19, 11 7:36 AM
Well that was easy! I thought the end game was going to be tricky!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Feb 19, 11 7:29 AM
Yee-ha!!

I just loaded up the game and found the missing card in the location I'd left it at!!

Fantastic, right hopefully I can beat the little creep!!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Feb 19, 11 7:19 AM
I got to the end of the game. I had only skipped one puzzle, and I never used a hint in any of the hidden object scenes. I was Very pleased with myself.

Just one problem - I had only collected 51 cards!!

I'm going to have to go back through everything to find the last one Aaargh!

Had to share my pain..

(Totally LOVE this game though)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator