Posts created by FireOpal

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 21, 15 12:50 PM
YES!!! If I click too much/quickly on the Golden Sheep 9/10x I'll get the "server is under maintenance error message 2" message. It's happened far too frequently for that to be random IMO.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 21, 15 12:44 PM
I'm glad this happened, and perhaps it was due to the offensive name/s. I had one and there was nothing I could about it except see it every darn day I played. Now I have much nicer named random friends.

Sorry if it was an issue for some of you after adding a bunch tho.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 21, 15 12:39 PM
I just wanted to update this and say "Thank you" to whomever cleared out my old friends and gave me much nicer ones (name wise).

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 9, 15 8:36 PM
bfgLianorm wrote:Hi FireOpal,

I'm sorry to hear that one of the requests you accepted in the game has a rather in appropriate name that you'd like to be able to report.

While we don't currently have this feature listed within the game, I can assure you that I've passed this suggestion along to the developers. It's never fun to see some of the inappropriate names that people come up with, and really don't want it to take away from the fun.

Hopefully we'll see something added to the game soon that will allow you to either unfriend them, or report the name.

bfgLianorm

FYI, this player was automatically ADDED to my game - I did NOT choose them - or I wouldn't have. The name is somewhat offensive. The devs need to add a BAD Name Filter to new usernames so this won't happen.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 5, 15 1:28 AM
Need to have a way to report bad names that show up on friends. :/ I have one I want to UNFRIEND/report and can't. bleh

Also, finding friends by adding a code as the only way is just too cumbersome. Just give us a list of daily 'friends' and let us choose (Dark Manor has a great system in place, now, for example ;p).

posted in Farm Up on Jun 8, 15 3:26 PM
I haven't yet used anything other than the chicken eggs for recipes, though I'm only at level 34 atm. If I need money I sell what ever I can and let them replenish after. Now that you can make eggnog it helps since that can be sold as well. Usually the chicken eggs are used along with the wheat flour though.

posted in Farm Up on Jun 8, 15 3:21 PM
Yes, that gopher/mole really likes to read!

posted in Farm Up on Jun 7, 15 3:33 PM
Ok, I've had the crashes from the wheel, the map and the collections, some of which I've had to actually reboot from since seems to lock up on a looping (sound?) file. Posted before about those (access violation error).

Today I just noticed that I got set back to Day 1 (ie NO Gold) where as I had just logged into the game yesterday evening and had the Gold for the week pop up... It seems that somehow got reset back to day 1 today?? Has this mechanic changed so you don't continue or is it just another of the many glitches since the last update?

I'm really hoping these get resolved soon. This is one of the few games I play every day.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 27, 15 9:30 AM
Froginfishpond wrote:Hi there! I am so pleased that I'm not the only one!! You are right, it's driving me nuts to the point I don't want to play anymore... without mentioning the tiny, tiny amount of experience you get... how do you go up a level now? But the sound is BAD!! (only good thing in this update is being able to stack factory work so can give the ears a rest as stuff gets made :-)).

I am in agreement with this as well. They need to just put the timer on the transportation like for gramps working. Those things are slower than grandma and FAR too noisy. They can leave the horns when delivered and returned, but please get rid of the in-between noises.

As to the rest of the update, the quests are HORRIBLE in terms of rewards now. Also, it's far too easy to click and spend GOLD on.. something.. releasing the quest? completing it? I have no idea. All of a sudden the quest had a timer and I'm short gold.

What I like is the ability to now stack manufacturing. YAY. Especially helpful for flour. ;p

Also, the new graphics for the juicer is nice.

Bottom line, please rethink the quest implementation again and GET RID OF THE TRANSPO NOISE.

posted in Farmerama on Jun 23, 14 10:28 PM
I'm getting that white space to left as well, though I suppose it's working. It did load. What I think it's trying to do though is go through a web based interface which is wonky. If you play this game from the Online portal, it works well (it actually loaded that one for me). It just doesn't translate here as a downloadable (since it's not?).

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 17, 14 4:54 PM
I have to agree that the drop rate for the Blueprints needs to match the others - 3-5 per 'game'. A tad too repetitious and boring doing Apricus Plaza for 100 times to get enough.

I've pretty much stopped playing because I needed blueprints to get the mini game/quest line done to open up the area that gives you the collection reward of blueprints. Rather circular. ;p

Up until that point (having 3 quests all requiring tons of blueprints at once), I was enjoying the game.

note: No, I don't spend real $ on these games so I am rather patient, but that was too much.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 25, 13 7:58 PM
fairhavenfish01 wrote:Matahari24,

The Magic Gates is one of the areas that we are not yet able to access. You are getting the results the rest of us get.

I am so sorry about this!

For you to have gotten to the gates means that the dragon was completely fed. It will not show you who helped you feed the dragon, either.

I'm sure glad you mentioned this and the other person asked. I've been trying to get there without success and didn't know why. Only way out is to reload. They should let us know or disable it or something.

Since we can't get there is there any point to doing expeditions then? Especially since we need to purchase them with crystals? I guess I'll just hold off future ones until this stuff gets fixed. I was looking forward to exploring a new area too (plus I have that quest!).

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Sep 24, 13 10:19 AM
I have that strobing effect as well on Win 8. Something to note: When I demo'd it on my desktop (XP) it was fine. Unfortunately, my desktop isn't an option any more. :/ I have tried using XP compatability mode to no affect (hah).

This seems to be a frequent issue with some games (Adelanto same) and Win 8. I'm pretty bummed because I had wanted to get both games but won't if there are issues. There are just too many good games with no issues to have to deal with this stuff.

posted in Mystic Legacy: The Great Ring on Sep 7, 13 1:08 PM
I'm having that flickering screen issue as well. It seems to be a Win 8 problem. I've tried various configurations under the Compatibility Modes: XP etc, 16bit, resolution. Nothing has changed that rapid flickering. Won't be able to buy this one.

NB: Worked fine on my old system under XP with a cruddy graphics card. heh

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show on Jul 11, 12 1:03 PM
dashwood95 wrote:Good ol' update your drivers routine...Though that completely disregards our point that the same game at a CE runs fine. BFG it is not our drivers.

I get this error too. My response to this is "uninstall". Since 99% of games work correctly, futzing around to make 1 work isn't worth my time or effort. I already have about 30 games on my backlog list to play. LOL.

posted in Dead Hungry Diner on May 29, 12 4:46 PM
bensmom521 wrote:Still doesn't work. Loads to a white screen with black on either side, closes, and takes a minute off my demo time. Very, very disappointed. There are so few TM games to begin with.

Same issue for me.

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Aug 10, 11 3:00 AM
2nd one recently that says my video card driver isn't supported. My drivers aren't that old either, maybe a month ;p I guess they don't like ATI.

Uninstall.

Too many good games that don't have issues to mess around with ones that do, IMO.

Honestly, I'm not going to even demo this seeing as another good LFA series went cheapo HOG. *sigh* It's too bad they are intent on tarnishing both this and Art of Murder's decent track record with the equivalent of drivel. They need to rebrand these with different names I think, then it wouldn't feel so offensive to me.

Bummed as with others who actually LIKED the LFAs more.

posted in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets on Apr 5, 11 10:26 PM
I too was disappointed that this was a HOG and not an LFA. It wasn't even a very good HOG. They should just stick to what they do well and not go this cheap route to get market share. If it had been better executed I might have considered it, but UGH - didn't even finish out the demo.

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Feb 25, 11 3:36 AM
Geez, I'm really surprised at the negative reviews here. I have to say that for people who LOVE SPOOKY ADVENTURE GAMES - This is a MUST. It's been highly recommended as a scary adventure game to the "Pubsters". If you want EASY, this is NOT the game for you. If you want a hidden object game, this is not for you. If you want a FABULOUS STORY LINE, beautiful graphics and you have to THINK in order to solve puzzles, you'll like this game. Granted, I played a non-BFG version of the Director's cut, but it "should" be the same. It's really spooky with a nod to HP Lovecraft. It's one of my top fave games. NOTE: THIS IS NOT A NEW GAME SO DON'T EXPECT NEW GRAPHICS OR GAMEPLAY.

Excellent move BFG on getting this game!

PS I don't remember 360 motion having an impact on me, but then I'm probably used to a more freestyle camera than most fishies - having played consoles and mmo's and not just H O gs.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator