Posts created by thepianolady

posted in Nonograms: Malcolm and the Magnificent Pie on Feb 14, 18 3:38 PM
I tried to click to report technical but it wants me to download Mr. Felix.

I did the update for level 110 for the MAC and it still won't work. This was my last effort. I think Big Fish should test out the games on both systems before they release it. I really like the game because it is challenging. Please have more in the future that will work.

posted in Nonograms: Malcolm and the Magnificent Pie on Nov 12, 17 7:50 AM
I'm still having problems. I'm on a MAC. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I've created a new profile and had to work my way all the way up to level 110 just to find out it didn't work.

Any other suggestions?

posted in Nonograms: Malcolm and the Magnificent Pie on Oct 23, 17 6:02 AM
Same problem as others on level 110. Also if this thread is for technical issues why are we told to then ask technical support? With as many having the same issue there isn't a problem on our end. With the complaints shouldn't it be looked into just from the posts here. If not, why is there a tech issue board?

posted in Nonograms: Malcolm and the Magnificent Pie on Oct 23, 17 5:57 AM
I cannot get past 110 and the 4 colors. I have tried the right click on the top and side grey numbers. It crashes every time.

Going to try that next. I got by that part. Let's me play for a bit and then will freeze again. Tired of having to close game and go back in to play.

Thank you

My game keeps freezing at the point of the pick axe breaking up the stone to make a brick. Going to try to restart my computer, after that, I have no idea what to do. It's a brand new computer so it shouldn't be on my end.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 10 7:09 AM
It crashes out of game at soda machine by subway car.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 10 7:07 AM
Mac version crashes at soda machine at bottom of the elevator.

I'm ready to ask for a refund. The last game that had a glitch had it fixed within 5 days.

We were told there would be a fix "in a couple of weeks". It has been over a month now. I paid collector's price and have been a member for a few years. I haven't asked for my money back because of the trust built with bigfish. I'm starting to lose that trust.

At the least we should have been updated. Can you tell us what is going on?

I have the mac version and the game crashes when I click on the safe everytime.

You have another game with a problem.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Aug 24, 10 5:16 PM
"Downloaded this game on Mac, worked fine on trial so I bought it. Now GM keeps crashing out to GM with a "Time's Up" before popping up the "Play Again" button. It tries to load and then crashes. Since there's no other way to reload, does anyone have any ideas???"

This is exactly what is happening to me.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Aug 13, 10 8:35 AM
Still freezing for me also. I uninstalled and then reinstalled. Stops at the same exact spot.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Aug 8, 10 4:06 PM
I'm also freezing at the orchard. I've tried all 3 scenarios...squirrel 1st, deer 1st and then together. I freeze everytime. I'm running macbook pro (brand new). I'm getting so frustrated.

Any solutions yet?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator