Posts created by Emperess

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jan 15, 11 11:58 AM
I need fuel for the ship but my inventory is full and I can't use anything what do I do to get rid of something ???

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Sep 11, 10 2:28 PM
Just finished the demo, I thought it was not so bad but the music drove me totaly insane , I had to turn it off and I like to play a game when there is some kind of ''ambiance'' so unfortunatelly it won't be a buy for me.

posted in Royal Trouble on Sep 11, 10 12:57 PM
I realy loved the demo I think it's a light, funny and relaxing game and if you're not in a rush, you won't need the hints. Enjoy!!!

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 9, 10 10:57 AM
Super great game, I just finished it, believe it or not I was stressed at the end as if it was a movie, bring more games like this. I hope the Curse of the Opera is as good!!

posted in The Hidden Prophecies of Nostradamus on Aug 9, 10 10:49 AM
Since I don't have hints can anybody help me and tell me where the hand is on the terrace.

posted in The Hidden Prophecies of Nostradamus on Aug 8, 10 5:45 PM
I can't use the hints either and it is very frustrating, does the chisel have anything to do with the hints??? I like the angel music but a little sparkle somewhere would be nice! Please help!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator