Posts created by Shar17444

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 13 2:04 PM
I have done everthing as shown in the SG, I have read all the comments in the forum and tried all they suggested. My wine barrels will not work, I want a refund on this game.

I am in the bonus content and at the hot water, I picked up the robotic arm with the mitten, but there is no cork to pick up/ I have been over the floor of the room, rechecked the strategy guide and it is not there. Now I cannot get the arm to work with the crab, does anyone else have this problem

I put the key in, took out the circles indicated and nothing happens, it just sits there, now what?

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 11 4:17 PM
I have scrubbed the inside of the piano with the wet towel, which popped back into my inventory, but no sheet music appears, I can't get out of the house, what am I doing wrong? Help

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 11 4:11 PM
I am having problems with the sheet music, I use the towel, have scrubbed everything, towel goes back into inventory but no sheet music, what am I doing wrong? Help

posted in The White House on Dec 18, 10 1:33 PM
I cannot find the chapeu (sp) =hat in this room . Have been looking for three days now. Any hints/help would be appreciated.

posted in Mystery Valley on Nov 9, 10 2:05 PM
Same problem, I have the right number of fuses and wires, or should say I had, when I went to the game, all disappeared out of my inventory. It will not let me
skip the game as the skip only loads 3/4 of the way.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 10 7:36 PM
I am having a problem in the subway, I get the keys from newstand, rivet from bin and then I go to the tunnel to get the wire cutters from the blue barrel. Only one problem, there is no blue barrel and the Strategy Guide picture does not match my tunnel at all. I go straight to the refrigerator part, I think I am missing part of the tunnel, help

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Aug 23, 10 6:56 PM
I can't get the jam jar, used hint several times, have clicked around the area and nothing and it also shows it beneath the meat grinder, but where the center of the hint is there is a duck

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 10, 10 7:51 PM
I used the pick ax to click on the sapphire, per the scanner from inventory location, got the blue gears, dug the rocks and the sapphire will not click, now the pick ax is gone and I am stuck.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 10, 10 7:49 PM
I am stuck in the dancer scene, tried to get the sapphire but I can't get it to click, used pick ax and nothing, now the pick ax is gone and I can't go forward, help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator