Posts created by bonggamer

posted in Phantasmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 17 2:09 PM
I can't seem to go to the gate in Logan's castle! I got the gate code but can't access the gate!!! Please help

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 17 1:50 AM
sanne81 wrote:Stuck on having to use a scalpel to cut open a bag in the carriage. I already used the scalpel to cut a rope in another scene, and it dissappeared after that, so I'm unable to continue. I already replayed the game after getting stuck in the infamous 'bracelet' scene', not really wanting to do it again and replay to change the order in which I use the scalpel

Exactly the same problem! Playing on Mac OS10.12.3

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 17 1:47 AM
I can't get the cobra from the carriage - forceps have disappeared! Anyone else facing the same issue? Bummed and need a bug fix

posted in Grim Facade: The Red Cat Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 16 3:53 PM
Bar80 wrote:Cannot pick up saw blade in bonus chapter. Tried reinstalling - still have same issue. I am able to pick up the saw, but that's all. Running Windows 10. HELP.

Same issue - playing on Mac OS Sierra. Most bummed as I bought the CE!

posted in Haunted Train: Clashing Worlds Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 16 8:18 PM
Game opens on a tiny screen at the bottom right. When I click on Full view it opens in windowed mode. And then when I click full screen again it opens and freezes! Bummed. BFG any solution. Playing on MacOS Sierra

posted in Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition on Sep 28, 16 6:05 AM
Kirland wrote:can't pick up the skull amulet. It disappears. I can click on a part of the scene and it appears again but will disappear each time I try to pick it up. If I don't pick it up, it moves with me to the next scene.

Hope there is a fix for this one. I really like this game.

I picked up the skull amulet but it does not show up in my inventory!! Now I cant go further. HELP!

posted in Occultus: Mediterranean Cabal on Aug 3, 16 1:21 AM
Help! The game opens and I type in the Player name. Then the cursor does not move to the bottom of the page - so I can't even open the game!!! Playing on MacBook 10.11.6.

posted in Witches' Legacy: Dark Days to Come Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 16 5:24 AM
alwaysdreamin wrote:This game will not complete the final installation. I'm using Windows 7. I uninstalled the game and re-installed. It did the same thing. So I uninstalled game manager and started fresh. Same results. Can you help, please?!

Oh Thank God! I was thinking it's my connectivity. Same problem. Now trying for the third time to download!!!! BFG please help.

posted in Showing Tonight: Mindhunters Incident on Jul 5, 16 8:29 AM
seems like all the other threads are locked and I cannot figure out why??? I can't even open the game. It just kind of disappears after the first screen - most baffling! Playing on Mac. Really wish that these are tested before release!!! Do help!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Florry's Well Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 16 5:56 AM
Another Mac problem : game crashes periodically. Now in the Bonus chapter one HOG wont play at all. The Hint keeps pointing me to a place which is not clickable and all the other items I see which are clickable are not getting clicked! BFG - please provide an update for the game.

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on Jun 1, 16 5:30 AM
Just swimming in to see if there are any updates on the tech problems with this game? BFG - will appreciate if one can finish the bonus chapter!!!!

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 25, 16 10:47 AM
imatryin wrote:I think this comes under Tech problem..The Flowers and water task...I know how to do it have collected 2 lots of flowers..one inside house one on gate...But the two flowers in the planters I can not get the cursor to pick them sits on both spots and just tells me nothing to do here...so there must be some glitch in the game...would be good if you could cancel that action and try again..I a wondering if the problem was not collecting flowers in order O,P,Q..until you read the SG you don't see this..and you only read SG if you are stuck in first place.

Same problem. Cant pick the flowers outside except one of them.

barelyberlee wrote:schobey posted a separate thread, that if you go to where the guy is shot, not shot stabbed at the water fountain, and put the coins on the bag there that it works. I gave it a shot and it worked for me. Finally able to proceed

Many many thanks. Worked like a treat and helped me finish the bonus chapter.

Game crash in the bonus chapter when I try to install the buttons on the bag from the inventory. Bummed as it was a good game and I love the series. Really appreciate if someone can help out. Playing on MacBook Pro 10.11.4

Help I'm stuck at the oven - cant find a wire piece and the spatula is not cutting the dough. Mac 10.11.4

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 16 2:24 AM
The story line did not make sense. I went back and played the earlier one: Spirits of Mystery: Chains of Promise where Isa made his debut as a villain and dies in the end! So how is this Isa coming back in Family Lies. Most confusing as a sequel!!!!

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 16 2:22 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

HELP! The key in the bonus where I have to save my daughter has disappeared with the villain and I cant close the game. The game wont play full screen so I had to play in non - full screen mode! The entire game played fine and then this!!!! BFG seriously you need to take your QC to another level - preferably a higher one!

Same problem with the 3rd map. Driving me crazy - thanks for the tip of using the SG!!! Domini Games really need a better QA!

posted in Kronville: Stolen Dreams on Dec 23, 15 8:15 AM
Oldgamer99 wrote:After showing him the film, nothing works! Am I missing something?

same problem here. Everything freezes. MacBook Pro 10.11.2

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator