Posts created by tridimano

posted in Find Your Own Way Home on Dec 3, 09 4:11 AM
Hum this is the second game I have had trouble installing. ( the other was lost realms curse of babylon ) both seem to find difficulties when it starts into the flash installer)
I am running windows 7 home premium edition 64 bit. I am not sure if the problem is in the fact that it can't recognize the version I already have installed, or if it is trying to run an incomparable version. ( had trouble finding a usable version myself "since the flash is now mainly installing as a browzer extension, and is virtually completely incomparable with firefox" ) but I will continue trying things till I finally run down what is causing this problem. (better "game" than the actual game from the reviews

posted in Fairy Nook on Nov 30, 09 1:43 AM
hopelessly flawed, boring, with no redeeming qualities at all, treasure chest have no relationship to income. etc. unpredictable movement, sometimes not even recognizing an action move then deciding to do it with some other match. A big zero in my book.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 25, 09 9:55 AM
was a great game, really liked the variation of the find/search game for the red box in windy city. Only one problem though. sort of ended suddenly with a real cliff hanger for the next part. (know there has to be a next part, the the almost teaser at the end and the fact that I am still on the islands

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 24, 09 3:14 AM
well fixed all my problems....junked my old xp os and upgraded to win 7 now everything works perfect.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 23, 09 6:21 AM
and remember to have lunch while you are there

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 23, 09 6:19 AM
hint icon did nothing.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 23, 09 6:00 AM
sure did, put the crank in the hole of the box and clicked on it. the crank went to the right several times then started reversing. the moon icon on the box blinked once and then the crank came to a stop and nothing else is happening. (did notice that the green brick above the sign about following the rules comes out if you click on it several times though

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 23, 09 5:39 AM
oh well, used the walk through answer to set the dials and got passed the elevator. I then went to the door and did the star charts to get the handle. put the handle in the box and clicked on it. it spun around. and that is it. nothing. nada zip door won't open nothing moves, though the statue does look like an artist and I do wonder what kind of conditioner he uses. can't even leave the scene.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 23, 09 5:19 AM
I can't seem to get the mini game to start for reading the letter after getting rid of the bird. is there something I need to open the letter? hint doesn't do anything at this point either

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 23, 09 5:13 AM
I noticed that the parts get a green glow around them when they are in an area they can be used. the cord I just put over the broken part towards the lower left corner, where the broken cord end is and clicked.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 23, 09 4:16 AM
most of the large file games I have seen that have demos work on this "newer" format where they will only let you play a teaser then show screen shots from the rest of the game, then you have to buy the game to finish. (keeps a person from downloading from many sources and then playing the game one hour at a time

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 23, 09 4:12 AM
that is as far as the demo goes. You have to buy the game to go further.

posted in Dream Sleuth on Jun 25, 09 3:43 PM
stupid game very buggy has a tendency to sit around and then say oh yeah you can do that when I am trying to click something or pick something up. good thing I didn't pay money for this!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator