Posts created by logbump

posted in Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 14 12:54 PM
Anyone find the gold treble clefs n the extras hops?

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 13 10:15 AM
me too!

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Mar 16, 13 9:53 AM
I can't open the game on my mac either.

posted in Yeti Quest: Crazy Penguins on Mar 12, 13 4:10 PM
Same problem for me!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 11:04 AM
Never mind. it reappeared.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 9:57 AM
I had the chalk and now I don't so can't do Hangman. Help

# 18 and no word back from Tech support.

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 24, 11 7:45 AM
Once I missed doing the fuse puzzle correctly, it doesn't reset withe the proper numbers, and I have reinstalled, changed players all to no avail. Wish there was a reset button!

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 20, 11 9:42 AM
I am stuck. I did a wrong sequence and can't reset to correct blue numbers to run the correct sequence as per walkthrough. I have re-installed and tried new player. Help!

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Dec 3, 10 8:20 AM
Don't know why I thought my Mac would be different. Foolishly ignored you wise fishes and of course I crashed at soda machine!

Watch the bottom of scene.As you move the glass around a dark blurry line will clear to the words as you get to correct position.

Spoiler alert. Link to video solutions.
http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFishGamesTips

I played the demo and will wait till glitches are fixed to buy it. I hope that is soon! For those that played the CE, are the extras worth it? TIA

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator