Posts created by mmoops

posted in Can You See What I See? on Apr 10, 11 9:42 AM
I can't find them either. Did you?

I've been looking for HALF AN HOUR!!! I've looked in ALL the gardens, including front of the estate, front of the mansion, front of the cottage. Probably looking right at it but not seeing it. Hint tells me to pick flowers but cannot pick, can only cut, and cannot cut without shears! Can anyone point me toward it, please? Btw, I like the different games here, especially that the HOGs are not upside down sleds and pencils in shelf edges, but the strategy guide really does not help much. On the other hand, it's forced me (up til now) to do it on my own, so maybe that's a good thing after all. But PLEASE, if you know where that second shears half is... please tell me! Thanks!

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Sep 6, 10 5:30 AM
I'm nearly to the top of the family tree, though still in silver, and I'm discovering that they still add new stuff along the way, like the "unswappables" and "pearls". Then they pair those with the frozen jewels. And then they rate these boards "medium"! Oh, you funny funny programmers! These boards can be won, but usually only when the board happens to deposit the first jewels in a convenient way. I thought JQ3, with its caged apes, was about as tough as it could get, but no. Who are these people who make these JQ games? Where do they get these hellish ideas?? I think we should all give thanks that they channel their fiendish behavior into something as benign as a computer game. I'd hate to think what havoc they could wreak otherwise.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator