Posts created by ballinger3

dates at mausoleum don't match with what is shown in "help"

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Nov 5, 17 9:29 AM
What a fun game!! Would like to know if there is another game similar. I have played this game over a few times.

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 22, 17 6:21 PM
Finally finished the game!! Hooray! I kept looking for "larger" pigs along the way. In fact when they were discovered, they were quite small! What a game!! It only took me playing twice before I finally discovered everything!

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 17, 17 10:31 AM
Any hints about finding the last pig? Totally frustrated!! I know I must be missing something! Can anyone help?

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 17, 17 8:39 AM
Totally frustrated!!! Where is last pig? Tried every location, no luck! Help

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 16, 17 10:24 AM
one pig left, box in tool shed empty! only "sparkles" left are going to crypt!

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 16, 17 10:07 AM
I found the "tool box" it was opened but no tool??? Where next?

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 16, 17 9:58 AM
Two pigs left!! Have visited the "boiler" and tools in the garage. Somehow I think that I should get a tool from there to open the boiler???

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 15, 17 11:37 AM
I assume I am at the end of the game....in the boiler room. I have gone back to the map showing locations of all the pigs. Then what:? Is there a pig in all the locations showing where they are located? Thanks!

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 13, 17 4:01 PM
Fun up until the cookie machine (finding last part)....clicked on the obvious, took me to the clock then ???? Couldn't get beyond that! Help?

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Married in Manhattan on Aug 18, 10 8:05 AM
I'm stuck with trying to find the "button" in the store window with three models in wedding dresses. Button was my very last clue to find and it's just not there!
Help please!!

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Married in Manhattan on Aug 18, 10 8:01 AM
Does anyone know how to find the "button" in the three wedding dresses in the store window? My last clue to find and it's just not there or I can't find it!! Help!!

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Married in Manhattan on Aug 14, 10 3:23 PM
I am stuck looking for the very last clue (a button) in the three bride's dresses in the window. It has to be somewhere, but just can't find it!! Anybody have any suggestions??

Thank you

posted in Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia on Aug 14, 10 11:52 AM
I finally found the last rose petal....atop the anvil as you come in the door!! Hooray!!

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Married in Manhattan on Aug 14, 10 9:14 AM
I'm trying to find out where the last clue (button) is where the three brides dresses are in the store window! Anybody??

posted in Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia on Aug 12, 10 10:34 PM
Cannot go any further....I have gone over this scene many many times from top to bottom and cannot find the last rose petal. So this means...I cannot go any further with the "wedding"!! Almost to the end and have found every other scenerio items except this one. So does this mean I cannot finish and go to the wedding?????????

It's difficult to think there is no resolve to these puzzles and no assistance. What am I missing?

Appreciate feedback!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator