Posts created by jotech57

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 4 on Dec 11, 16 3:27 AM
THIS has happened in all the vacation adventure games for me.
as soon as I take it out of full screen, it goes into a small bar accross the screen and I can never open it again.
Park Ranger 5 and Cruise 3 are the most recent ones

yes, go to the water fountain area where the train is in the park and put the tokens on the bag there. it works thanks everyone for that !

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 26, 16 8:51 AM
Oky i did struggle with this, however, you need to hit reset. I hit reset and it allowed me to take 2 flowers and it only needed one of them. once i hit it again, it allowed me to take the flowers at the gate. you may need to do this a bunch of times until you can get the correct 4 flowers

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 25, 16 11:09 AM
hi, i was in the same position, i then read the guide. put your cursor on the tip of the octopus leg and go right, the side will open, then go left you will get the lamp and the glycerine.
hope this is what you are looking for

FIX THE BONUS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEEEEEEEEZ

YES very, very annoying and they will only credit you for a regular game not Collector's edition.

they fixed the crash in the main game, but the bonus game is doing the same thing. freezing up at the gate with the eagle. as soon as you do the feather puzzle, it is done. i am very unhappy with this game

Anyone having difficulty opening the safe? I have tried it for at least an hour and it will not open. 4172 is the code clockwise, counter, clockwise and counter again, but no go, any help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator