Posts created by fluffyalso

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Darkness Came on Feb 28, 18 5:53 AM
Get the cartridge from the sewer in the alley with the magnate. Must be a hint flaw. But that works.

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Darkness Came on Jan 15, 18 5:58 PM
The hint keeps pointing at the flare gun and says something like, I had a cartridge or didn't I? and then the hint points down by the middle of the inventory. Don't know what's next.???? Help.

posted in Witches' Legacy: Rise of the Ancient on Dec 24, 17 11:09 AM
I have all the other games in this series, so I obviously enjoy them. However, 1 minute into this game and an annoying loading screen pops up each time you click on something. I won't buy for that reason. In this day and age, why would they do that?

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Curse of Mithridates on Nov 27, 17 8:35 PM
The game keeps dumping me out to pause. I can get back in but it is doing it every few minutes. Since the beginning of the game.

posted in Witchcraft: Pandora's Box on Nov 17, 17 8:59 AM
Pick up the blank rune next to the pixie at the bottom right of your inventory bar and put it on the rune in the game. The stone will light up and can be used as magic to do different things in the game. Like glue together the bowl.

posted in Witchcraft: Pandora's Box on Nov 17, 17 8:09 AM
A nice game for a soft release. A bit slow and the hint system is not real clear always. It has a jump map that works great. Definite buy with a credit.

posted in Witchcraft: Pandora's Box on Nov 17, 17 8:05 AM
When you see a rune, like in front of the water, you have to pick up the blank stone by the cupid on the right of the inventory bar and put it on the rune. Then put the lite up rune on whatever it does like fix the pot or open a door etc. Hope this helps.

Not enough new and exciting about this game to buy, especially with the loading between scene. The game loaded and played for me first time on my Win 10 laptop.

posted in Big City Adventure: Rome on May 4, 17 1:31 PM
The game looks good but I got a time out penalty after the first 2 or 3 clicks in the HO scene. Therefore it is a no buy for me. Too bad.

posted in Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom on Mar 6, 17 10:28 AM
Enjoying this game so far. Will purchase with a coupon since it is Monday. Only annoying thing is the swoosh sound. Alchemy bit is okay. Easy enough. I like it because it is different than what has been the same old same old on games for a few weeks. Hint and map seem to work well.And puzzles have been fairly simple but good.

posted in Royal Detective: Borrowed Life Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 17 12:57 PM
Using Win 10 and having a problem with the clock hands. I have all 3 and hint tells me to use them but I can't make them move out of inventory.

posted in Secret of the Royal Throne on Feb 6, 17 8:42 AM
I have to say this game was interesting but not a buy for me. The graphics were really nice. Story line was good. However, the voice overs needed to have a skip. There was no map that I saw. The hint button was not all that helpful. You had to hold down the button to use an item from inventory. The skip button took forever.
I hope the developer continues to make games because the next one, with upgrades, should be a buy.

posted in Rite of Passage: Deck of Fates Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 16 3:05 PM
Way too slow for me. It's a beautiful game and story line seemed interesting. But the frequent cut scene and loading of characters is takes way to long. May get better, But I was only able to play less than 10min. No buy even in the SE for me.

posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate on Sep 18, 16 9:40 AM
I found this game to be very interesting. Story line is current. No live actors. graphics are phenomenal, although a little gray. But it is in a prison after all. Game play makes sense. If you need a piece of wire, you don;t look under a sink, you look in an electrical machine. Demo was only 35min with one puzzle skipped. A definite by for me.

Not a terrible game. Game play is involved and fairly straight forward. Some of the items to be used were different. Puzzles were good but easy. However, I personally felt items were too small and scenes were too busy. And the map was horrible. Took forever to open and not very detailed but it did work. Might be an okay SE. Not my cup of tea. Pun intended. Try it, you might like it.

I have a headache after playing the demo. Wanted to like the game. Liked the premise and game play but hated the graphics. Too Too much of everything. Lots of collectables which were interesting to find for the most part. But did not like the puzzles. Too much keep clicking till it works kind of thing. Might buy the SE later, on sale, and play for short periods of time. My advise is to certainly try it. You might like it.

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise on Jul 18, 16 2:20 PM
I was stuck on a saw also. Don't know if it was the same one, but it actually cuts the right end of one of the pieces of wood under the bench.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End on Jul 2, 16 9:10 AM
I see spam in posts.

posted in One Way Flight on Jun 15, 16 3:06 PM
3minutes into the first HOS with very hard to disgusting items I got a click penalty. So immediate no buy for me. Seriously?

I did not like this game at all. I thought graphics were too small and busy. Objective not clear. And puzzles too easy. Music very annoying. Only played 34min. No buy for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator