Posts created by Nancy56789

posted in Dark Romance: Vampire in Love on Mar 12, 17 4:50 PM
The other half of the screwdriver is in the safe with the purple communication globe, located in the room just before Briggita's bedroom. Connect the two halves of the screwdriver before the globe is broken. I missed this step. The safe closed when Dracula broke the globe on Enron's side, and I was not been able to go back to it.
I created a new profile, and I played a new game and was able to get the screwdriver.

posted in Brownies on Sep 6, 16 2:24 PM
You can't upgrade the house to get the third person. You have to collect the beads and use the extra person bonus button.
And then, once you've cleared the rubble, it still takes time and resources to unlock the door.
I finally managed to finish this level before time ran out, after many tries.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Jul 8, 16 8:12 PM
There are two in the square, one by the drunken guy near the barkeep. The other one in the square is standing by the jewelry seller (I think). The third is near the church talking to a woman in the lower right corner of the screen. You have to click on them, but there's no icon over their heads.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Jul 8, 16 8:06 PM
There are two shipwrecks, you need to search both. Also, there's a guy in the Mercenary Camp who gives one to you if you speak to him. And there's a guy on the docks who will give you two if you're reputation is high enough.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 22, 16 12:06 PM
Don't talk to the vendor in the market, just pick up the weird looking root thing on the counter.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 20, 16 11:10 AM
It took me awhile to figure that one out. I also assumed I had to go at night to get it.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 20, 16 11:07 AM
I believe this item is available in the market during the day. Instead of talking to the vendor, you walk up to the scroll on his counter and press enter. You should be able to buy the scroll.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 14, 16 4:08 PM
The Ginger that you can buy won't work for the preserve ingredients. You have to fight Ginger creatures in the Gingernut cave to get Ginger extract. But you can't do that until the paladin joins your group.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 14, 16 3:15 PM
Thanks. Also, I found mineral man at the shady market in Halaina.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 14, 16 10:22 AM
What do I do to get Ginger extract? I have my other ingredients for the preserves. Also where do I get the man of minerals for the potion?
I've been stuck for days and keep fighting and talking to people, but I need these items to advance.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 13, 16 12:49 PM
Mist has a healing spell called "soothe". I use that during battle and keep my party healed up, and don't use my items or the inn as much.

posted in Sylia - Act 2 on Aug 23, 15 4:40 PM
It can be done. If you guide the balloon right over Mt. Horus and try to land, you will get a message that, "You can't land here...but you can rescue the princess. Do you want to do that?" " Yes." She will then be inside the balloon. You can now go talk to the king and he will follow you to the balloon and the lovers are reunited. You don't receive anything for it, but it's a quest completed.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 16, 15 8:16 PM
Thank you! That complex exit was driving me crazy. I will try the 3-step exit next time I play.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 16, 15 10:48 AM
Addressing the question in the subject line: I have been exiting out of the game by clicking on the x in the game level, going to the menu button (II) on the level map, clicking the x on the "where do you want to go" screen, clicking on the menu button on the world map, clicking on the x, clicking on the check, and I'm finally able to exit out. Is there an easier way? Because, really, that process is a pain, every time I play.

posted in Farmerama on Jul 31, 14 8:23 AM
I downloaded this game, started a new farm and now can't get to that one either. I'm not playing this game anymore.

posted in Farmerama on Jul 30, 14 4:18 PM
I've been playing this game for weeks and all of a sudden it pops up with a log-in screen. Even after I filled it in and accepted the terms, it still wouldn't let me play. What's that all about?

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Oct 11, 13 8:30 PM
Thank you. I figured out the statues but then was wandering around trying to figure out where to go next. And, you're right, this does get tedious.

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Jan 9, 13 6:40 PM
I have decided to restart the game and not do this quest. I have also posted a review that warns players not to do this quest. And I gave the game 4 stars and said it would have been 5 stars if not for this quest.
Running around in a dark room for hours without finding the last monster is not my idea of fun.

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Jan 9, 13 6:15 PM
I've defeated two monsters and found the card and I am stuck in the black room.. I've gone North and East and South and zigzagged. Let's face it. This is not a fun quest and I would urge any and all game developers to NEVER put another quest like this in any of their games. Up until now, I loved Ashes of Immortality. Now I want to chuck it off my computer.

posted in Skyborn on Jul 8, 12 2:44 PM
Going back to the original question: Is there a walkthrough available for this game? This is my second time playing the game and there are still some things I haven't figured out yet.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator