Posts created by hummingbirf

posted in Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen on Jul 1, 13 12:53 PM
Thank you... one last thing, do you know how I can open up the inner coffin in the first tomb? The one with the queens children's names?
I talked to Hotchkiss about it but idk where to put the glyphs

posted in Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen on Jul 1, 13 12:33 PM
I solved that, but I am now missing one bird tile. Can you tell me the three locations so that I know where I need to look?

posted in Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen on Jul 1, 13 12:12 PM
I need to solve the cat puzzle in the cat tomb, I know that. And I am hopelessly stuck. So can I get help with that?

I have to bird tiles, but I am not sure what to do with them? Any help for that either?

Thanks you so much

posted in Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen on Jul 1, 13 11:11 AM
Hi! So glad this game is available now!

I need to do some snooping through Abdullah and Lily's trunks, but I don't know how. I don't know where to find the code for Lily's or the key for Abdullah's. And I think I also need to re-check Jamilla's bag.

Please help. I'm terribly stuck!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice on Jun 10, 13 9:19 PM
Hi!

When you get to the area where you keep getting stuck, are the alarm thingys catching you? Or are you just having a sort of game glitch?

posted in Planet Horse on Dec 11, 11 4:28 PM
Hi Garnet. I have made the same exact mistake before. I was really mad that I did that. Sadly, you cannot change the name of a horse you own or sell a horse you own.

It makes me mad.

posted in Hotel Giant on Nov 29, 11 8:04 PM
I just bought this game and I can't even get into the learning campaign! I click start on the learning campaign and then it says ht has stopped working. I am really mad!

posted in Zoo Empire on Nov 26, 11 11:13 PM
I had this same problem when I first got the game. All I know is that it crashes your game. I would get so far, and then before I could save my game, this would happen. Now I have a brief idea on what it means.
Thanks guys.

posted in Bus Driver on Nov 26, 11 10:59 PM
I'mk just curious of something. WHAT is this supposed to mean?????
:\:\:\

posted in My Tribe on Nov 26, 11 10:50 PM
In order to get gold relic, you must use the following steps:
1.) Make a rainstorm using the potion(fish+seawater+stardust)(It will go faster if you make a rainstorm. Waiting for one will take too long.)
2.)Make a thunderstorm using the potion (fish+rainwater+stardust)
3.)Drag a tribe member along the shoreline during and after the storm to look for gold relic(You only can get one gold relic per storm.)

I am not sure if the potion for a thunderstorm is correct. It may be moondust that you have to use, but I am not positive about it. And since you can only get one gold relic per thunderstorm, if you get it during the storm, don't bother looking afterwards. If you do not find it during the storm, look after the storm. Remember that you must drop a person on it to pick it up.

P.S.- The more you play this game, the more you will begin to enjoy it.

posted in My Tribe on Nov 26, 11 10:25 PM
Thank you. I am glad I could help out. I am always available for helping out.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Nov 26, 11 10:45 AM
I think this game is great. In fact, I think that they did this game so well, there does not need to be another one. And you can play this game over and over again. There does not need to be a plants vs. zombies 2. Plants vs. zombies has everything. Definitely no need for a second one.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Nov 26, 11 10:38 AM
ou are trying to reach the top of the mansion and get into the room where the window is broken out, correct???
:/:/:/

posted in My Tribe on Nov 26, 11 10:35 AM
Yes. In order to have the population of 51, you MUST have twins when the population is at 49. The potion you can put on the woman as she goes in the hut to have the baby to make her have twins is mushroom+seawater+stardust. It may be moondust though. It may even be gold relic. Just test them out and put it on the woman as she goes t the hut with the man. If it worked, she will come out with twins.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Nov 24, 11 4:05 PM
If she examined the table, she will say what you need. Then go to the room behind the hole you had to make in the wall. Click on the large portrait above the fire place. She will say something about cutting it for the medallion. Use the scalpel to cut it. There is an order, but it is easy to figure out because it only cuts the correct area when it is time.
Does this help at all?

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Nov 24, 11 3:53 PM
I really love this game. I have been through adventure at least 3-5 times. I have earned so much money from my zen gardens and from replaying the game over and over. Definitely a game I would try if you have never played. I give it out of .

posted in My Tribe on Nov 24, 11 3:45 PM
Wow, that is really cool. I will have to try that the next time I play the game. Thanks for sharing that with the forums so I can try it.
Thanks alot.

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger on Nov 23, 11 5:43 PM
I have been wondering when the new dossier is coming out since I finished the game in 2010 after I got it for Xmas. How long does it take to make these games?

posted in FishCo on Nov 23, 11 5:33 PM
I got past level 8. I need help getting the expert goal on it though.
Thanks.

posted in FishCo on Nov 23, 11 4:37 PM
Never played fish tycoon. I really like fishco, though. It reminds me of insanaquarium. It is very challenging.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator