Posts created by Yanie1020

posted in Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds on Oct 6, 16 1:38 PM
I still had a ring left in my inventory when the game was over. This was in the SE edition.

Uno13, I have a friendly request for you. Hope it's okay! In the future, would you please be more specific in the title of your message? When you only list the title of the game, a lot of us waste time looking at a message that doesn't pertain to our problem. For example, if you used something like "can't figure out bell puzzle", or "can't find 5th magic stone", it would narrow it down for all of us who access these forums when we get stuck. (Some of us just hate using hints.) :-)

Thanks!

posted in Beyond the Unknown: A Matter of Time on Oct 30, 14 3:22 PM
Pondprowler, thanks so much for reminding us about the CE and especially for providing the link!

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon on Sep 5, 14 2:27 PM
I've clicked on it at least 200 times and it still won't come out. I've tried everything. This is ridiculous! I clicked slowly, medium speed & fast. Nothing works.

posted in Zuma Deluxe on Jul 21, 14 12:58 PM
Yes! I actually am LESS accurate when this one comes up because it's so annoying. It just gets in my way, somehow.

posted in Zuma Deluxe on Jul 21, 14 12:53 PM
I'm having the opposite problem. I like the full screen, but all I get is a small one. When I click on "full screen" in the options menu it still won't resize. I also can't make it full screen by clicking on the screen size icon in the upper right corner of my screen. Very frustrating! I'm going to try uninstalling and reinstalling, but I doubt it'll work.

This is my all-time favorite marble popping game. Nothing else comes close. Luxor is fun, but not comparable to Zuma Deluxe. I've gotten through all 13 levels at least 20 times. I still never get tired of it.

Hope I can get the screen sizing problem fixed.

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 14 11:44 AM
There's definitely a glitch in the bonus section "extras". I finished the Connections game, but didn't realize I needed to pick up the emblems I earned for each section of connections. When I went back to do that the emblems were gone, so I can't complete the "C" and get the handle for the music box. I am not about to start the game over again. Anyone else experienced this? Very frustrating!!

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 14 12:12 PM
Finally figured this out and got the tomb to open! There should be a compass sitting next to each arrow if your game is working correctly. The red arrow on the compass is always facing north, so you need to adjust the direction of the arrow on top of the pillar accordingly. For example, the red arrow on the compass next to the knight is facing north, and the pillar arrow should also face north for this chess piece (according to the strategy guide). Just use the red north-facing compass arrows and calculate the direction of the pillar arrows from there. You'll get it.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 14 12:10 PM
Finally figured this out and got the tomb to open! There should be a compass sitting next to each arrow if your game is working correctly. The red arrow on the compass is always facing north, so you need to adjust the direction of the arrow on top of the pillar accordingly. For example, the red arrow on the compass next to the knight is facing north, and the pillar arrow should also face north for this chess piece (according to the strategy guide). Just use the red north-facing compass arrows and calculate the direction of the pillar arrows from there. You'll get it.

This had me stumped too, until I noticed you can also move the bottom pieces sideways. Without moving the pieces in a sideways direction it's not possible to complete the puzzle. Hope this helps!

posted in 4 Elements II on Dec 14, 13 2:09 PM
Where's 4 Elements III?

Come on, Playrix, we're all waiting for 4 Elements III! It's been a long wait!

posted in 4 Elements II on Dec 14, 13 1:24 PM
That's one of my favorites, too! I've been eagerly awaiting 4 Elements III! Developers? Anything new in the works?

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove on Jul 14, 13 10:15 AM
I lost the lump of coal from my inventory. I tried to grind it in the grinder (dog's head) and got a message saying "This item is too small to grind". But the coal didn't go back into my inventory and I can't continue the game without it. Very frustrating!!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost on Jul 9, 13 5:06 PM
This is a fabulous game, as far as I'm concerned. I'm having no technical problems at all. Maybe the problems are occurring on older computers? I just have a dual-core processor, but everything is working as it should. One of my favorite games so far!

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... on Mar 19, 13 11:43 AM
A great game! I'm a fan of puzzles and this one didn't disappoint. Some very different puzzles that I hadn't seen before. I always play in "hard core" mode, and I have to admit it took some time to figure out what was needed in the puzzles, but I'm very patient and was able to figure all of them out. Very few HOS, which is fine with me. A really good game that I would recommend.

posted in Dark Arcana: The Carnival on Feb 10, 13 9:09 AM
Wonderful game! I always play in the most difficult mode because it makes the game last longer and I love the challenge. I was not disappointed. Just challenging enough to keep me interested, with a fun story line. The puzzles were great, with several new ones I hadn't seen before. I didn't skip any of them but I sure came close a couple of times. I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't enjoy this game, especially if you're looking for something a little different.

posted in Mystery Of The Ancients: Curse of the Black Water on Jan 27, 13 12:44 PM
Just a warning for those of you who like to play in "hardcore" mode, as I do. There were no exclamation points on the map in this mode. The hint button (crystal) also was no help. It took me places where there was nothing I could do. In other words, a wild goose chase. It's a fairly decent game with great special effects but you're definitely on your own in the hardcore mode. Had to use the walk-through a couple of times because of this. Just want to save you some frustration if you like a little help on the way.

posted in Mystery Of The Ancients: Curse of the Black Water on Jan 27, 13 12:34 PM
Don't know if it's a technical issue or not but the map did not show me where there were actions to perform when I was playing in the most difficult mode. Maybe the map isn't supposed to help in that case. Also, the hint button wasn't any help at all in the difficult mode. It kept taking me to places where I couldn't do anything. It led me on a wild goose chase! There were a couple of times when I had to use the walk-through because of this. Oh well, I wanted it to be difficult, and it was!

posted in Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues on Jan 8, 13 12:27 PM
Fantastic game! I'm not quite finished yet but I wanted to savor the last hour or so. The puzzles aren't that difficult but they're all fun, and there are quite a few of them. I always prefer puzzles over HOS. There are also lots of HOS, though. The statues are quite creepy, which adds a little thrill. The music is ok, not great but not annoying. I just wish I'd bought the CE. Guess I could always go back & do that. All in all, a GREAT game!

posted in Dark Parables: The Red Riding Hood Sisters on Dec 23, 12 3:46 PM
Didn't care for this one at all. Was eager to get done with it, so I used the hint button more than I normally do. Nothing seemed to tie together. The developers have us wandering around aimlessly clicking on anything and everything. Too many times I clicked on something and all it did was give me some narrative about what I was looking at. Everything just seemed to be tossed together with no rhyme nor reason. Sure glad I didn't pay full price for it! Two stars is all I can give it, and that's only because of the excellent graphics.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator