Posts created by kimfitz2632

posted in Surface: The Soaring City on Feb 28, 13 1:02 PM
Thanks bfgBiwa, unfortunately it didn't work. Don't think I want to start the game over right now, maybe later :-(

Appreciate the suggestion!

posted in Surface: The Soaring City on Feb 27, 13 3:58 PM
I finally got the star needed for the constellation in the HOS in this location, but the game will not re-open the HOS so I can use it. I've tried multiple times and it's like the HOS doesn't exist anymore! The hint keeps telling me to use the star on the constellation, but I can't use it. Any ideas or is my game dead?

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town on Aug 7, 11 7:24 AM
When trying to start the trial game, i keep getting this message: "Error while unpacking program, code LP5. Please report to author."

Can't find any reference to Code LP5, and the only help for "Error unpacking program" message involves fixing Vista, but I'm running XP.

Any suggestions?

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Jan 22, 11 7:59 AM
My thoughts exactly!!

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Nov 1, 10 6:23 PM
Did you use the paper & piece of charcoal on the post outside the church to make a rubbing? When you do, it will give you the order of the puzzle pieces and mine was not the same as in the video. Once I got this clue and went back to the puzzle, the skip meter finally appeared!!!

I wonder if the solution is different every time you play the game?

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Oct 30, 10 9:20 AM
Does anyone know if you can re-set the alter mini-game? After much frustration, I gave up and watched the solution video, but can't get the game back to where the tiles were at the beginning.

This definitely RAISES THE BAR for iHOG games! Best game since Dire Grove . . .

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Oct 23, 10 5:54 AM
Also getting the Installation failed error messsage . . . tried the 'alternate" setting in Game Manager . . . still doesn't work . . . no response from BFG yet??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator