Posts created by carolinamom1

I really enjoyed this game. The hidden objects were challenging for a change, but not too impossible, which I enjoyed. I played them all again, after I completed the game and the bonus, just to see if I could improve my time and get the 3 stars. Ready for the next Donna Brave saga!

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 14 5:02 PM
I'm having the same problem. Can't do anything else in the game right now. All the sites on the map say 'There's nothing to do here at the moment."

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival on Jan 31, 14 3:34 PM
I'm stuck too. The puzzle hint says click top right skull twice, then lower right skull once, then lower left skull once. I think I've gotten them way out of order, and can't seem to get them right. I'll keep trying...

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival on Jan 31, 14 3:02 PM
Yes! Finally, after reading this thread, it's not the color or shape, it's the number of gems!!! I thought I was stuck forever. Thanks for the help!

posted in Vampire Brides: Love Over Death on Nov 14, 10 5:53 AM
Just downloaded the trial, but am having the same problem with the first screen. I click on the front door, but nothing happens. Screen freezes, and I have to cntl-alt-del to exit. Please post when the tech issues are fixed. This game reminded me of Love and Death: Bitten. I bought that one and really enjoyed it.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Sep 19, 10 8:17 AM
I'm at the clock makers in the upstairs room. Can't figure out how to unlock the covers. When I go back to the airship and try the Reveal on the map, nothing. Do I have to unlock all 3 covers before it will tell me my next destination?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 15, 10 5:09 PM
Yep, having the same problem with the figs. I've been enjoying the game, so hate to have to re-install and start over. Hope there is a fix soon.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator