Posts created by JustDontTryIt

The plate is not behind a painting, it is located on the wall on the right side of the large painting of the woman wearing a mask. This large painting doesn't move. But the smaller painting on the left does fall to the floor if clicked on.

No, just that one weight.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 21, 10 10:48 AM
Search the walkthrough, it will show you everything that needs to be found and where to find them.
Look at the first few posts at the top of the first page of this forum to find where the walkthrough is located.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 21, 10 10:45 AM
Did you click both the letters into your journel ? Got to do that to trigger the gate. The letter you put together inside the church, and the one on the gravestone.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 21, 10 10:42 AM
Use the rope in the Trophy room. There is a boathook up in the antler chandelier. Get the rope in the drawer of the table in the bathroom.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 21, 10 10:39 AM
You and everyone else who is having problems should be telling Tech Support, instead of all us other players. We can't help you.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 21, 10 10:36 AM
Dukkip, try going out the green door there where the trophy room is located. You may see the drop down saying that nothing can be done, but move your cursor to the gate, and go out to the forest and boat house. Then after playing those two areas, the trophy room should be open when you return.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 21, 10 10:32 AM
Click the green envelope, bottom right side of this page.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 21, 10 10:29 AM
I was thinking that too, that it was a bottle of acid, but then I also remembered a bottle of acid from another game, that I am also helping with in that forum, and wasn't sure if maybe I was thinking of that game instead of this one.
But yes, it's acid and is used on the chest in the hidden room. There was only a book in that chest, that went into the journel, so it looks as though the game can go on without ever getting that book.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 21, 10 7:19 AM
I played the game twice, and didn't have anything left in my inventory, nor did I ever have a bottle of poison.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 20, 10 10:22 PM
Must be another glitch that some of you aren't getting this. But there is no other way to do it.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 20, 10 6:00 PM
What umbrella ? I do not recall having to get an umbrella down from anywhere. If you mean the boathook that's on the antlers in the trophy room, you need a rope. A rope was picked up in one location. It was not an hidden object item, it was found elsewhere......look in the drawer of the table in the bathroom upstairs....it may be in there, but am not possitive.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 20, 10 5:23 PM
One set is located at the edge of the wall clock in the Parlor.
2 sets are on a back book shelf in the Study.....same room with the scales
2 sets are inside the floor globe also in the Study.....just click it.

Go back to the parlor, light the fireplace, and put the wax covered set of coins in the pot, then take them back out. Now you are ready to weigh them.

posted in 3 Cards to Midnight on Sep 20, 10 4:28 PM
I wouldn't say that. But it is a bit " Off the Wall ".

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 20, 10 11:10 AM
It's a game glitch. It's happened to a lot of other players too.
Report it to tech support. Click on the green envelope bottom right of this page.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 20, 10 11:02 AM
In all reality, it's obvious that the clock needs 3 weights, so, therefore, why try to put the hammer, or anyother object on those chains ? It's really the players fault for losing those items. I only did it to see for myself if the items really did vanish.
Anyone who knows anything about weight driven clocks, would have known that its a weight that is attached to each of those chains.

I've played the entire game plus the bonus 3 times. However, if anyone else wishes to play more than once, they will need to change their profile. Because for some reason, if you use the same profile you won't be allowed into the bonus game.
I simply clicked on the Extras, then on the next screen I clicked Extra Play....or something like that....and then the word Play appeared in red, and I clicked on it, and started playing.

I know how you got to that door the first time. After following the cat, you came up on one side of the house, where there was a door down a step or two that led into the laundry. The bucket and the bucket handle were in that room. And outside was a small cabinet that is locked. The bar of soap that you will need later, is in that cabinet.
But, you say you found the trap door, but can't use it yet. That's what worries me, why can't you use it yet. If you are in the laundry room, the only way back into the cellar or into the house, is by going through the trap door. If you are in the cellar, and see the trap door in the ceiling, then how did you get there, without going through the trap door.
Have you looked at the walkthrough ? I will send you a pm, with the url.

Then you are doing it right. Don't know why the weight would jump back into inventory.....unless, you sure it's the weight ? Sorry but I had to ask, otherwise, it must be another glitch.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 19, 10 8:14 PM
bump

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator