Posts created by Elswoody

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Cursed Wedding on Dec 8, 12 3:25 PM
I did not get the Liana after playing the HOS . have tried going back but can't get it . Please help ! Am thoroughly enjoying the game but can't progress further.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on May 30, 12 5:28 PM
i am disappointed and frusrated with this game.. Have had challenges in the past but this one tops them all. I have now decided to give up.
Not enough clues and hard to know where to go next.
Have always enjoyed other MFC games but won't be purchasing another .

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice on Jul 25, 11 4:07 PM
Have lost the puppets..found them then lost them and can't get them back through the theatre curtains. Is there any way I can retreive them ?

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 11 4:49 PM
Just finished this great game !! Challenging at times and a bit puzzling that I never found the scythe to chop down those vines. Loved the game and will wait for another from the same creators.

posted in The Revenge on Mar 31, 11 3:04 PM
Thanks sinshack but now that I have atached all of the chains, I can't pick up the rocks. Am sick of wasting time on this so have received a credit. Maybe will try again when some of thew glitches are ironed out. Thanks again for your help

posted in The Revenge on Mar 28, 11 3:11 PM
Have one chain that will not attach to the wall and there fore can't pick up the rocks.
Spent hours trying to fix this..is it a glitch ??

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Feb 1, 11 12:34 AM
Many thanks again Wiljul. Have tried a few times but no luck. Will contact the tech. people. Best wishes.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 30, 11 7:28 PM
Thanks Wiljul but still no luck..any more ideas please ?

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 28, 11 5:55 PM
Want to clip the shrubs outside the mausolium but lost shears way back..how can I get them back??

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Jan 9, 11 5:59 PM
Have found all of the antiue books but still can't find the last two pages. Have tried clues but no success...Help please !!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator