Posts created by mouldmom

Not sure if this is a tech issues or if I am doing something wrong.

I am in the lock smith workshop and trying to make the key, however, I can not get to the lever to pull to make the indentations in the screen.

When you are in the shot of the whole workshop I can see the handle, but when you click on the key machine the hand is out of the screen shot. '

I cannot proceed. YIKES!

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

posted in Twilight School on Dec 11, 12 6:59 AM
Ok why am I getting error code 806400? Used a free game code and now the game will not load....

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 9:14 AM
DOING THE HAPPY DANCE! We are getting it tomorrow. I am dancing in circles with Eoarod!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 8:49 AM
Good morning all! I am in agreement, are we there yet. I am more impatient than a 2 year old. But I am always this way, the week of Thanksgiving.

Happy Day to all!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 3:59 AM
I'm here, I have ammunition for all the guns that we may need, as well as pipe wrenches, crow bars, and that pesky things a car jack....

Rainbow another wonderful poem from you!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 3:05 PM
Late to the party....But it's Mystery Case Files.

If you want to pick me up, I have all sizes of batteries just waiting to be used.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 4:39 PM
Looks like it's over

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 4:23 PM
Another for the Team!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 4:17 PM
MJ_Mystery wrote:Lost track a little bit ago. They are now on question 20 and it is @laurafour4's question.

Q21 now!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 4:06 PM
You guys do Rock! So far this is pretty exciting!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 4:02 PM
You go Dogmama!!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:57 PM
mandi_berg wrote:
mouldmom wrote:
mandi_berg wrote:I don't think it's over...tech gremlins I'm thinking...

Think you are up again!!!!! Q9

Nope, it's not me, it's mandiee! But WTG mandiee!!

Oh I'm sorry, wasn't paying attention...Just too excited!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:53 PM
mandi_berg wrote:I don't think it's over...tech gremlins I'm thinking...

Think you are up again!!!!! Q9

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:50 PM
Stopped at Q 7.?

It's back Q8 just posted.....

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:48 PM
Is it over?????

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:43 PM
MJ_Mystery wrote:OMG!!! My question was chosen!!!!!!

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:41 PM
WE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:38 PM
Yea!!!! Purple!!!!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:37 PM
OMG I couldn't stand the suspense. I went to Twitter and I am reading! This is not normal for a person to be this excited over a Twitter account...LOL

Waiting to see if the Team get answered...Fins crossed.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 10:36 AM
Good luck to all participating today on the Twitter chat

I do not have a Twitter account, I will not be participating...Will be thinking of all of the wonderful fishies that are

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator