Posts created by bluemoonie

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 21, 18 7:55 PM
Thanks for swimming by & checking in on us, HRHgames ~ that's exactly how I did it, after much & hair~pulling!

Fun game, makes one think... ...

Best regards,

Bluemoonie

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 21, 18 6:10 PM
Ha ! I finally got it ~ let me know if you still need help ~

Bluemoonie

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 21, 18 5:44 PM
I'm stuck right there with ya, Brimaz...getting ...

Bluemoonie

posted in Royal Flush Solitaire on Feb 20, 15 3:47 PM
Sherry Rose, thank you so VERY much ~ you have saved the day, & this game for me! Was also able to switch to full screen which means I can now see my points, & use the gun & criminal guy with much more ease...

Major props to you,

posted in Royal Flush Solitaire on Feb 18, 15 6:50 PM
When I trialed this game, it fit my laptop screen perfectly and was fun to play. After purchase, however, it no longer fits. There are spaces on each side where I can see my desktop, which take away from the visuals, and the worst part is that it's too long, running down behind my toolbar so that I cant see the points I have or use the undo button, gun, or cheater guy w/ any kind of ease...what's up with this? Why would the game be fine during the trial and then a whole different size after purchase? This makes absolutely no sense, & dare I say ~ feels a little like "bait & switch"??

posted in Royal Flush Solitaire on Feb 18, 15 6:39 PM
OK, call me a dunce , but is there one? There must be, someone mentioned turning the off, which I would dearly love to do, but can't find the options to save my life...is it 'transparent' like the Tours arrows?? If I can't find it, might just have to 'flush' this game... ...sigh...thanks in advance for help!

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Oct 28, 11 2:53 PM
Well, it took forever and a , but I did it...

for a !!!

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Oct 28, 11 2:20 PM
Totally stumped, stuck in the gold mine! Any help floating around out there?

My deepest thanks to anyone -

posted in Tri-Peaks 2: Quest for the Ruby Ring on Sep 4, 11 4:09 PM
I have played through #19 in Easter Island, and have yet to get a single power up in ANY of the treasure chests - all that are ever there are points or rubies, and the occasional "museum piece" that correspond with the numbers in the various areas of the museum...any thoughts on why no power ups??? Would be more fun if there were!

Thanks!

posted in Dreamland on Jun 9, 11 6:46 PM
Best one I've played all year,and then some....here's my top 10 reasons:

1 . Great graphics: moody, but not too dark...wisps of fog, falling leaves, faded glory...the detail of movement within scenes, apropos items, and good care with attention to spelling and grammar.
2. Picture filled my laptop screen: which doesn't happen that often...made it an absolute visual delight and joy to play!
3. Fun puzzles: the best of the classics - some with fresh twists, no STD's, and some new hair pullers! The hidden object scenes for me were a mixed bag - not a big fan of tiny things - but found myself embracing the challenge and saving the interactive parts 'til the end, simply because they were quite creative and so much fun, a little reward for having made it through the list!
4. A choice of ways to 'save your sneakers' and minimize 'to-ing & fro-ing'...whilst allowing you to wander and explore, should you wish.
5: Great game length: it just kept on moving, especially the 'double' hidden scenes later in the game - never seemed like it was bogging down or running out of 'gas'...and it has a finite ending - no waiting forever for the next installment!
6. Trophies: which I simply adore, love the sense of accomplishment - I got them all except for "Finishing Under 5 Hours" (LOL!) - which brings me to -
7. Wonderful music score, ambient sounds, and sound effects: changing with each area visited.
8. Logical, intuitive game play: for the most part, without being strictly linear. Was rather glad the walk though didn't come out yesterday because its lack made me stop, mull, and muse, although having said that, was also thankful when it appeared this morning - it did help with a few slippery starfish!
9. The Shooting Gallery: stays open after you're done - I'm keeping the game on my desktop just so I can go there and "shoot 'em up" as a stress buster after a rough day at work!!!
10: It debuted as a SE: which just blows me away (pardon the pun!) since I've played a number of CE's that weren't anywhere close to this in terms of quality, consistency, and cachet. Kudos and to NevoSoft and !

Cheers,

posted in Dreamland on Jun 9, 11 6:19 PM
At first I didn't see anything although I did hear the fabric rip; but then found a tiny red triangle between the bottom of the sleeve on the left and that ruffly thing near the hem of the coat. When I clicked on it, the mask showed up in the pop-up box... Hope you've found it by now!

Cheers ,

posted in Dreamland on Jun 8, 11 4:59 PM
Boffo44 -

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I was @ the point of not being able to do anything more - have tickets for the Puppet Theatre and the Moon Rocket, but couldn't get there without the last key to the gate...you are genius !

A to you,

P.S. - and there I was, fantasizing about using the slingshot on the dwarf.... ...

posted in Dreamland on Jun 8, 11 4:36 PM
Thank you, sassylassie - found it !
You are a ...

posted in Dreamland on Jun 8, 11 2:35 PM
Sister_Sleep -

Did you "feed" the man in the cafe yet? The front of his shirt tells you what he wants to eat...when he's full, then you can get the close-up on the freezer lock...I myself am still hunting for the key to the freezer!!!

Cheers,

posted in Farmscapes on Feb 19, 11 2:54 PM
iproof -

Thanks for persevering , and posting for the rest of us!
Nice to know it CAN be done!!!

Here's to you for sticking with it,

posted in Farmscapes on Feb 18, 11 8:40 PM
Sante001 -

Thanks for posting this - was a great help since I'm punch-drunk silly from playing sooo long!!! Must.Stop.Now...Must.Stop.Now...Must...Stop...

Cheers,

posted in Farmscapes on Feb 18, 11 6:03 PM
Hi again, iproof!

Re-read your 2nd post & now see your dilemma more clearly - where the hives are coming up there is not enough room on the M3 board for working the other items around... hmmm, that IS a dilemma, & I haven't played long enough to figure out what makes the hives appear where they do! Will have to play some more & see if an answer can be deduced for this!

Will keep pluggin' away on the (M3) boards,

posted in Farmscapes on Feb 18, 11 4:54 PM
Hi iproof!

I don't think I'm as far along as you - the M3's DO become more challenging as they go along, don't they?! I have experienced some similar situations - albeit probably not as challenging - yet ! - and managed to work the items around the hives with various M3's - until the item I needed to get, got worked down to, or next to, the hive...

in there!

posted in Farmscapes on Feb 18, 11 4:34 PM
am stuck in one of the match 3s where there are three blocks isolated and I can't get them even with hives to try and get rid of them. I have used about 4 hives already and because they come up in the top limited portion they never do me any good. What is the trick here?

iproof -

Don't know if I've played that particular level yet, but the hives remove ALL of the veggies, eggs, honey, etc., - on the M3 board when you play them on a particular item, so you might try playing the hives on whatever item is "stuck" in the isolated area on that same item - somewhere else on the board - to remove it 'remotely'. Hope this make sense???

The (good) news is - there are TROPHIES to be had above the fireplace in the farmhouse living room for - are ya ready - 20 bombs, or 10 sticks of dynamite, or 5 hives - in a single level - so keep at it - you can do it!!!

Cheerio, & bombs away!!!

posted in Farmscapes on Feb 18, 11 1:16 PM
Glad I could help - a little!

Best wishes with your Tribery!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator