Posts created by calamari7

posted in Runefall on Apr 17, 15 11:45 AM
Raise your hand if you are as addicted to "Runefall" as I am!!! I haven't been this crazy about a game since I played "City of Fools" [I still have the thick notebook I filled with where/how to get the chores done, ha!! ] The game play for the two games is not the same [Runefall=match 3.......City of Fools=adventure], but finding stuff becomes obsessive in both!! I am plodding along in Runefall in the mid-twenties levels, and loving it!!! ...........well, actually I am having a love/hate relationship with it .............happy gaming e1

posted in Runefall on Apr 13, 15 12:57 PM
...........thanks to whom ever said to use the Alt and tap Tab!!! What a life saver, and now I can come in and out of the game level without starting all over! Whew It's such a relief to be able to really enjoy the game! to all, and happy gaming!!

posted in Runefall on Apr 12, 15 1:16 PM
...........Having fun with the game, but hate that it doesn't have a "save" for your progress!!!! It's hard to exit the game before you complete the level because when you come back you have to start that level ALL OVER!!! Boo Hoo!!!

posted in Runefall on Apr 11, 15 5:20 PM
Many, many thanks to all my smart fishy friends who have chimed in here!!!! I had been stuck for the last two days scratching my head, and didn't have a clue how to solve the level???? [I had been around the map so many times, I had it memorized] I would have never guessed a "jump" to an area that didn't look as if it had anything there..........also, I really didn't know how to "jump" I was beginning to think I was doomed, ha!!! ...........*smooches and love to you all..........I am so glad I came in here!!!!

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls on Mar 9, 15 1:29 PM
.................The game was OK, and I loved the creepy artwork, BUT didn' care for the ending......which keeps you asking, "is that all there is"?? and "is this the end"???

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls on Mar 7, 15 3:07 PM
........@Lady_Alison............I was kinda stuck there too. By now you have something for climbing in your inventory........lay it on the hook, and the hook will attach to it. Hope this helps !!!

posted in Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen on Mar 3, 15 2:17 PM
I found the artwork/graphics just beautiful, and the storyline was fine with good voice-overs, but for me there were just too many moving parts, ha!! Lots and lots of going here, there and everywhere [about 5 sneakers worth!].......trying to remember the location of what was where, etc............finally, towards the end, I found myself just using the hint/map coordination , and simplifying things for my tired 'ole brain!!! Quite a few HOs and FROGs which were fun, and most of the puzzles were doable, and a skip button for those that weren't. It plays long so you feel like you're getting your money's worth.

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell on Feb 15, 15 5:43 PM
............@glinda210........I was stuck there too, and someone helped me, so here goes. You have to select them in the right order so they will stay open so you can grab the saw. My order was 1-4-3-2.......good luck .........hope that helps

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell on Feb 15, 15 10:17 AM
.............@iamsosure..........HOORAY, with your help, I am finally unstuck my clam shells were 1-4-3-2. Now I can go on in the game. Many, many thanks ............as I was frustrated and ready to quit.

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell on Feb 14, 15 11:28 AM
....................I am stuck in the hollow of the tree doing a HOP. I can see the saw that I need to get the key, BUT I can't grab it [it's behind things that look like clam shells].......have no idea what to do with the sponge. Also, I have no idea about the order of the heart bells to ring. When I go to the walkthrough, I can't see this scene anywhere???? Bah humbug!!!!!

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 31, 15 11:34 AM
................@sharonhan and bjgandpjh.........first you have to get the doll heads from the toy railroad set in the playroom, After you put the heads on, set all the colors on the side of the box to match the dolls colors............click on the colors so they are all red [click on the empty areas to find where the color placements are], then pull the handle...repeat with green and yellow. If you do it correctly, you will get a stamp. Hope this helps

posted in Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory on Jan 22, 15 11:42 AM
.....................@bfgWaimea.............many thanks for the response. I went back into the game, and this time I tried to match up similar things instead of exact matches.........when I tried violin, gear, deer, butterfly and swan [?? I could swear I tried this before]......... IT WORKED!!! Hooray, I am no longer stuck. Having fun with this game. Like putting the potions together!!

posted in Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory on Jan 21, 15 2:04 PM
I have a code on a slip of paper, but the figurines on my slip of paper do not match any of the figurines on the disc that you need to turn right and left [i.e. the disc has no harp, no chicken, etc.] What am I missing? And, is there a walkthrough for this game yet? .........*gurrrrr

.....................@Conkite.....don't know how you figured it out because if you click on Ole again after he talks about the seed, the "skip" that you need to click on goes away!! Many, many thanks! I was going nuts. In fact I had not played the game for 4 days because I was so frustrated You have won my hero badge for January !!!! Happy New Year!!!

posted in Spooky Bonus on Jul 22, 14 6:09 PM
I had a great time playing it, and it is a cute game [my house looked great!], BUT I got to about Level 67 and it quit working. When I clicked on the icon on my desk top, the screen would just be black. I could hear the music, but the game never would start. Since the game doesn't start, I can't even get in far enough to try a new profile. I uninstalled and reinstalled it 2 times. Nothing I looked to see if there was a "fix" or update, but I don't see any. If there is, could somebody message me??? .............thanx

.........I loved, loved this beautiful game!!! I downloaded the game before June 9, 2014, so I needed the patch/fix, but after that, it ran great. Great FROGS, riddles, use of magic monocle, as well as doable regular hidden object scenes. The graphics/artwork are wonderful and whimsical with all kinds of wee folk. The game is very linear, so it is not too hard to figure out what to do next. Good puzzles that are doable, and a skip button if you can't. I only found 34 of the pixy shoes . Highly recommend this humorous, fun filled adventure!!

......HOORAY!!! It still pays to come to the Forum when all else fails, ha!! I was stuck on the signet ring, and was driving my little fairy helper crazy hitting the "hint" button over and over. I downloaded the patch/fix and the game is back on track!! Good thing, because I LOVE THIS GAME. It is clever, and lots of fun! Many, many thanks all you guys at EPIX *big smooch

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on Feb 24, 14 12:30 PM
....a cute game, but it crashed in the room with the light switch on the wall half way through. I immediately uninstalled it!!!

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Jan 27, 14 10:38 AM
...........if I remember correctly, you use the empty space to slide the others around and match the shape of the butterfly to the notch with that shape....... hope that helps!!

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Jan 26, 14 11:57 AM
...........big smooch for kitty.............tks a bunch

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator