Posts created by adrienne_fauna

I had already used the arrow to cut the belt, and I cut the feather, but what I had NOT done was try to place the paper with the dots on top of the box that has the image. I kept placing things next to it, because I thought that the empty space to the left of that box was meant for that purpose - to put things there. But I just now put the paper ON the box, and it let me.

I am stuck in the HOP in Lady Morwyn's boudoir. I cannot find something shaped like a ring, and a large bottle. The sword is rusted in the hilt, and I can't take it out. I can't find an "M" for the jewelry box, and the hint tells me to examine the box with the three pictures, but to do that, I'm supposed to have some sort of clue to place next to that box, and I don't have it. I have the syringe needle, the writing quill, the inkwell, and the paper with dots. I try to use those items on every single thing that I can, and place them anywhere I can, but they don't do anything. Any ideas as to what I should do?

I did not use the Strategy Guide while playing the game, because I like to figure things out myself. I don't know why I have it either, if I am not supposed to, but I most certainly do have it, and if I click on Drake to help me, a small arrow shows up over the bow and arrow in my inventory, as if to tell me that he needs that to help me.

As for Drake having an inventory, yes, there is an oval above him which tells you what he needs. Right now for me, a rope has been in that oval ever since he first indicated that he needed that and I gave it to him. Then a rock fell on his head, he became unconscious, I made the tincture, I woke him up, and he still has the rope that I need.

It is a glitch. Has anyone encountered this type of an issue?

I already had popped the wheel on the wagon without his help, and I definitely have the bow and arrow after I used the waking tincture. He is awake, and he has the rope in his inventory.

I gave Drake the rope just before he was knocked unconscious, because he indicated that he needed it. Now I have cured him with the potion, and I know that I need to get the saw blade from under the wagon to connect it with the saw handle. I can't get the rope back to attach it to the wagon, and he keeps indicating that he needs the bow and arrow, but I can't give it to him because he has the rope... and I can't take the rope back.

TLDR:
The glitch is that Drake has something in his inventory that he does not need but I do need, and he needs something that I have but I cannot give it to him.

I gave Drake the rope just before he was knocked unconscious, because he indicated that he needed it. Now I have cured him with the potion, and I know that I need to get the saw blade from under the wagon to connect it with the saw handle. I can't get the rope back to attach it to the wagon, and he keeps indicating that he needs the bow and arrow, but I can't give it to him because he has the rope... and I can't take the rope back. Does anyone have any ideas?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator