Posts created by taeverson

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Nov 3, 13 12:22 PM
I am having trouble with the clock. I do not have the pocket watch and it is not in the mailbox at the saloon. Any ideas on how to fix it without restarting the game?

It says in the strategy guide that you need the rag to add to the stick so that you can create a torch that burns the spider webs. You do need these items to complete the game. Has there been any resolution to this yet?

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 18, 10 6:09 PM
I have done absolutely everything I have dialed the phone, fed the bird, completed the books, there is nothing left to do except put the gramophone speaker on. Which I can't find. The hint keeps showing me the periscope left button and there is nothing else to find there. Very disappointed in this game and I think this will be the last one I get for a while. I don't enjoy spending money and have this much frustration. At least I wasn't the only one with the problem so it makes me feel better and I can quit looking for something that is not there. Good luck

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator