Posts created by jillygong

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Dec 29, 12 12:34 PM
can't seem to get the piano roll for the player piano, so can't get into the room with the code. I just click on the boxes of rolls and nothing. anybody have this problem?

Is it just me, or was the ending just too neat and tidy. Obviously intended to have a follow up game. Oh well, that is the only peeve I had with this very entertaining game.

posted in In Search of the Lost Temple on Oct 3, 11 7:54 AM
I agree with all that has been written about this game. Objects are so small it's hard to tell what it is even if you happen to click in the right place. This is most certainly a no buy for me..too many other great games I'm waiting for the SE versions to be released.

posted in Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You on Aug 1, 11 8:06 AM
hate to reply with a "me too" but just had to write my thoughts on this lame game..very sophomoric and stupid! The games lately have been pretty crappy and then they come out with a good one..I just DL the one about Venice..very entertaining

here's what I did, and it worked..on one side I put the last test tube which has 10 ounces in it next to the 7th tube..across from that , I put the 8th and 9th tubes both add up to 17...next, I put the 7th and 2nd tube together and across I put the 4th and 5th both add up to 9..try it

posted in Dreamland on Jun 29, 11 7:18 AM
seems like this is an ongoing problem with the cafe..I can't click on the strawberry..what's up with this??

posted in Fallen Shadows on May 26, 11 7:42 AM
just to piggyback on most of the comments...having grown up in and around New Orleans and having gone through Hurricane Katrina..I was intrigued by the graphics and the game in general..the drawings are pretty close to the depiction on the French Quarter although, the real thing certainly doesn't have that much trash laying around. It was frustrating at first, that the objects were so hard to find, small and well-hidden..but, I must say, I don't like a HOG where they are right in your face either. It is a very large game but I bought it and am enjoying it very much..don't ya just love these forums..all kinds of reviews.

posted in Super Granny 6 on May 24, 11 5:11 PM
after many tries and much frustration and a little help from grannylover59..I finally got it! Forget the boxes at the top in the first screen..they are a red herring..as has been stated..use the elevators and the two boxes on the two side panels..hey, it's easy..when you figure it out. ha ha

posted in Super Granny 6 on May 11, 11 2:37 PM
Having problems with this one, too! Can't get that darn kitten to follow me thru the gate...do I have to offer it catnip?? Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Super Granny 6 on May 6, 11 4:53 PM
there are not enough boxes to cover all the water..am I just dumb or crazy?? hey, don't answer that!

posted in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland on May 3, 11 8:02 AM
same here..music plays but screen is black..too bad

posted in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets on Apr 5, 11 9:34 AM
What's up with no skip button in this game..you can spend your whole demo hour trying to open the stupid safe..it's not worth my time and effort..uninstall in a hurry.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Feb 5, 11 7:31 AM
I'm having trouble with the casket in the graveyard..I know the three dates, mansion rebuilt, date of death and mansion orig. built but do not know the date of birth..tried entering 1749 but it doesn't help..no paper by fax machine to tell me..do you have to enter the dates in a correct order??

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 10, 11 9:21 AM
it must be my computer..no one else has this problem, I'm thinking. From the very beginning the cursor will freeze momentarily, then start again. I got rid of the first download and re loaded the game again, same problem. Looks like a neat game but having too much trouble playing it.

posted in World Riddles: Seven Wonders on Aug 19, 10 12:04 PM
I had a hard time with this one, too. Finally did it and had to take a picture with my camera..I will try to explain how to put the pieces in so they will fit..

1- big square one in upper left corner
2-going across top- L-shape alligator next
3-completing top-funny shaped one with sword
4-lower left corner-funny shape with a pitcher on it
5-next to that on bottom long horizontal one
6-tall vertical piece next to right edge
7-in remaining spaces-all vertical pieces first-man in toga, right next to each other 2 pieces of the lady with the bow and arrow..all that's left to put in is the two little pieces

hope this helps

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator